What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning,
Smoking a Pete Shamrock 01 {bent pot} with CAO Bella vanilla and a mug of Yukon coffee.
Today is the big day,My wife returns to work after being out with her hand injury. This just proves my theory that the "right doctor" means everything!

Good Afternoon everybody.
First smoke of the day for me, yes I know I'm well behind, but it's been a busy morning. So I'm about to plug this Savinelli Oscar Tiger, with some Petersons summer reserve. This is only the 2nd time I've smoked this pipe, (same tobacco) so still breaking it in.
Have a great day my friends.

Attachments

• 20220921_132329.jpg
    20220921_132329.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Short codger bowl. Some of Zippos Condor in a dedicated MM cob. On my 3rd mug of coffee. Getting ready to do battle with the insurance company over the hail damage on our roof. They say only half the roof was damaged so they don't want to pay the full amount. Who the hell replaces half a roof? Cheating bastards.

A third of the way through this bowl of the soon-to-be released (Sept. 27) Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Still working on a review of this blend. The citrus is very tart and tangy thanks to the Brazilian leaf, and strongly competes with the old belt red Va. That much I'll say for now. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Mets game.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg

Short codger bowl. Some of Zippos Condor in a dedicated MM cob. On my 3rd mug of coffee. Getting ready to do battle with the insurance company over the hail damage on our roof. They say only half the roof was damaged so they don't want to pay the full amount. Who the hell replaces half a roof? Cheating bastards.
Give em hell Buddy

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera with a black acrylic tapered stem. Larry's El Salvador Dali, neat, is my drink.
Ardor Venere Extra Maigret billiard .jpg