What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful day. 64° and a nice breeze. Just finished a bowl of CS Cowboy Coffee in the Castello K31 Trademark.
Enjoy your day BoB.
945A01DC-B1CA-4EFF-804D-FE989A758427.jpeg

Second bowl is CS Shepherds Pie in a Randy Wiley freehand bent dublin. With my 3rd mug of coffee. Although I usually stick to burley blends with morning coffee thought I should expand my rotation and this is a good choice. And it does have some burley, lol. Much smoother than EMP. Kinda wish I had some CS Cowboy coffee. I feel a TAD order coming up.

53° and clear. Didn't feel that cold, but now it does. Large Italian billiard with Sutliff Virginia Slices #507-C (thanks for the sample, BriarBeagle!). First time trying this tobacco. While not a complex tobacco, it hit many of the things I'm looking for in a possible new daily smoker. It's a smooth, mid-level flavor strength and pure tasting smoke with decent character. And I can see experimenting with it in one-off blending. Since covid, my taste can vary a lot day to day, so I look forward to trying it in another pipe on another day. It was a winner today. 7.5/10.

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
View attachment 6246
You are still smoking EGR. After all these years. NACHMAN

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2013 Capstan Blue in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Magnum Roastery Jamaican Blue Mountain, neat, is my drink. Watching a documentary about Ella Fitzgerald, and am going to post my review of the upcoming Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty blend in a few minutes at TR.
Dunhill_1924_ pot.jpg

Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg