What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another somewhat rare mid afternoon smoke although it may become pre dinner if we eat early as we didn't have any lunch. Got in a nice ride but I had to quit early as Cochise threw a shoe. Thank goodness farrier is coming next week. Wife did finish up her ride. Anyway back on topic. John Patton Stormfront in a Pete Xmas 2021 Deerstalker. This is growing on me. Maybe just found the right pipe combo for it. Still think I like C&D Billy Budd a little bit better. Vanilla Chi tea on the side. Steady rain coming down so no birdies.

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2011 Full Virginia Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time.
Dunhill_1968Cherrywood_Shell_475_4S.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steelhead trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Watch City Old Dominion Flake 25th Anniversary in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steelhead trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Watch City Old Dominion Flake 25th Anniversary in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 6276
Fancy paisley grain.

Good Morning everybody.
It's Saturday and for me the start of a new rotation of Pipes. Today I'm going to plug a Savinelli Oscar with some American blends Nougart. A particular favourite of mine. Heads a little heavy today, after hitting the pub last night with my brother, whose still in bed 😂. And with that, i wish you all a great day my friends.

Attachments

• 20220924_130121.jpg
    20220924_130121.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Good Morning everybody.
It's Saturday and for me the start of a new rotation of Pipes. Today I'm going to plug a Savinelli Oscar with some American blends Nougart. A particular favourite of mine. Heads a little heavy today, after hitting the pub last night with my brother, whose still in bed 😂. And with that, i wish you all a great day my friends.
Maybe you shouldn't hit your head against the pub, lol.

Good morning everyone. Can't believe I'm up before EZ, lol. Starting my day with Hobbits Weed in a Sav 606EX and a big mug of coffee. Can hear Quail in the brush but they haven't come out for breakfast yet.
EZ is probably up, but he is having to wash all his coffee mugs from yesterday, before he can start today 🤣🤣

61°, breezy, and clear. Dunhill group 3 Shell billiard with Samuel Gawith Navy Flake. Another new tobacco to me. Another odd one. Upon light up, it had a strange rusty colored smoke, but it did eventually get normal. Wasn't a fan with the first couple of puffs, but it settled in well enough. Not sure how I feel about this one. There was a time when I would have welcomed latakia anywhere, anytime, but it felt a little out of place with the muted sweetness of this flake. I don't know. Hmmm. 6.5/10.

A bit tardy on my morning report!!! A rotation of Westminster #403 Slices, Gatlin-Burley, and Troost Slices in a trio of a clay cutty, MM large bent cob, and my wonderful Charles Towne Cobbler!!! Thick, dark, strong Hawai'ian Kona coffee to accompany a nice cool, overcast morning!!! FTRPLT