What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On an off-diet day, I enjoyed two Jethro Bodine size bowls of Raisin Bran plus a Cosmic Crisp apple for lunch, and am almost half way through this bowl of year 2022 Astley’s No. 109 Medium Flake in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LBS Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Aaron Judge is pressing to hit homer 61.
Dunhill_1963_LBS_billiard.jpg

Earlier, I smoked a bowl of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. I DVR'd the Braves-Phillies game so I wouldn't miss anything during a well deserved nap. And now, I'm relaxing after a wonderful salad, two big plates of linguini noodles covered with spaghetti meat sauce and plenty of cheddar cheese, with a big banana split and an oatmeal raisin cookie for dessert. I just finished smoking Wessex Curly Block in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Dunhill_1984Shell_4103_Billiard.jpg

EZ, when you posted it was only 4am here in AZ. Don't know about the others but I was still in bed, lol. Zippo was probably up and having lunch. I'm up early too. Have to help with breakfast at the Legion by 8. So it's CS Figgy Pudding in a Don Carlos bent brandy and a big mug of coffee. Still half asleep.

73° and sunny here in Virginia. The backyard is peaceful with only the sounds of birds, squirrels, and Cicadas. Smoking Watch City Cigar Waltham Broken Cake in the Peterson Pub pipe. I’m thinking about buying another to keep at the shop for days end. Problem is...I can’t find a Terracotta, Oak, or Natural finish. Have a wonderful Sunday BoB.
22DAF326-9BEE-432E-A6C8-E80C63693C62.jpeg

A third of a bowl left of year 2017 Esoterica Dorchester in a straight smooth brown 1920s KBB Rocky Briar 1582 patent no.298978 with a B in a circle bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Love the shape of this pipe. Great smoker, too. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.
KBB Kaywoodie_Rocky1582-bulldog.jpg