What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plugging a Vauen Billiard with some American Blend Caribbean Coconut, whilst dreaming of riding the range with our buddy Ranger. EZ driving the chuck wagon stocked with the obligatory coffee, and Sturdy riding shotgun, on the watch for them thar pesky vermin. Whilst Jim our tobacco master, keeps us appraised of the very best, and selective weed, suitable for any occasion we may come across.

Last edited:
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Zippo, this isn't Kahlia but it's the closest image I could find that looks like her. She has a bit more white and much bigger mane. You are right about EZ. I think he could easily take the place of Wishbone on Rawhide, lol.
I thought the exact same on EZ, when I was writing that post 🤣

Smoking a new Design Berlin straight billiard with Lane LL-7 and a Horton`s k-cup. This mornings Dr. visit was a joke !
They insist a major surgery should help, which does not sound promising or logical. I heard a lot of might help or maybe would help! It seems to me like a Dr looking to buy a New Mercedes,LOL!
The only positive is he increased my pain meds,but that may be opening another can of worms ,as I don't want to become a drug addict. The golden years...

Enjoyed a very tasty lunch, and am closing in on the half way mark on this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Smoking a Pete Lestrade with MB golden extra( something different for me). It`s pretty good ,but I miss the sweetness of an aro a bit. I`m thinking of mixing in some Lane BCA ? Enjoying a Horton`s k-cup with it too.

Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Plugging a Vauen Billiard with some American Blend Caribbean Coconut, whilst dreaming of riding the range with our buddy Ranger. EZ driving the chuck wagon stocked with the obligatory coffee, and Sturdy riding shotgun, on the watch for them thar pesky vermin. Whilst Jim our tobacco master, keeps us appraised of the very best, and selective weed, suitable for any occasion we may come across.
I think we were born about 175 years too late. But, if I had one superpower it would be the ability to go back in time.

Today was a Virginia blend day. I started off with Newminster No. 400 in the Peterson Ashford XL90. Second was Stokkebye’s Luxury Navy Flake in my Kaywoodie 95B. Last was Mac Baren Virginia No. 1 in my Castello K31 Trademark. All were fine tobaccos that had very little similarities in taste or aroma. Newminster No. 400 was surprisingly good, but it’s a blend you have to sip to pick up the flavors. Have a good evening BoB.

We could put you on Kahlia the stable owners Gypsy Vanner draft horse. Wouldn't even need a seat belt. She is like riding in a rocking chair.
Zippo,
Don’t let Ranger fool ya. Draft horses are comfortable in a canter or gallop, but try posting on one! You will be singing another tune...possibly in a higher pitch! The Chuckwagon is a much better deal. 😂 When I worked with horses those four years I was responsible for a young English Shire named Archimedes. He was raised in Illinois for the U.S. Army 3rd Infantry “Old Guard” at Fort Meyer, VA. His army career was short lived due to fighting with the other horses in the Caisson Platoon. We referred to him as a Thorough-Shire because he was thinner and more agile than your typical draft horse. Jet black with a beautiful white blaze and white socks on his rear legs. That was 27 years ago.

Sturdy, no offense but who the heck posts on a draft horse? Save that for the Arabian dressage crowd. Lol. And though there are breed similarities every horse is different. Riding Kahlia is like sitting in a Barcalounger, even bareback. Would be perfect for Zippo. Back on topic, apres diner smoke of Peterson EMP in a Nording freehand Rhodesian. Creme Sherry to pair. Gnight all.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm just finishing this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1924_ pot.jpg