What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sturdy, no offense but who the heck posts on a draft horse? Save that for the Arabian dressage crowd. Lol. And though there are breed similarities every horse is different. Riding Kahlia is like sitting in a Barcalounger, even bareback. Would be perfect for Zippo. Back on topic, apres diner smoke of Peterson EMP in a Nording freehand Rhodesian. Creme Sherry to pair. Gnight all.
Ranger, Hahaha...you are correct. Wasn’t my decision. My boss was into Arab’s and dressage competitions. You had to be able to ride any of the eighteen horses in the barn and look professional doing it. Plus constant sensory training. Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Quarter horses, Draft horses, etc... Have a good night.

Now smoking Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

Good morning friends
Just plugged a Petersons Killarney XL90 with a really good couple of pinches of Petersons Early Morning pipe. Letting Ranger lie in. Horses are fed and watered, Sturdy's shotgun cleaned and loaded, and EZ's coffee on the go.
Takes a good draw on the now lit Pete, and stokes the camp fire.
Have a great day everybody 😁

Zippo, lie in my ass. Was out checking the herd at daybreak, lol. But thanks for getting the coffee on. Sturdy, I get it partner. While I admire dressage folks and their finesse while riding, I've never thought of draft horses as a dressage breed. Posting on Kahlia would be like popping up and down in a recliner while smoking, lol. My idea of a professional horseman would be the pickup riders in a rodeo or someone like Buck Brannaman, inspiration for the movie "The Horse Whisperer".

Petersons summer reserve in an oom paul. Still not 100% sure what I make of this particular bakki. It's a touch to citrus for me. Like I've eaten a whole lemon cheesecake. But when I think no, not for me, I'm like, wait let's try it in a different pipe. So I have a virgin MMCC Poker here, I think I'll try it in that next.