What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Check out the blast and grain on that one. It almost looks blasted and then rusticated? sharp pipe.
Thanks for the nice comment. The pipe was totally blasted but when you get a lot of birdseye, the blast takes on a different look. It is a killer smoker and one of 2 Paneled Billiards I bought from Jack. Here is a pic of the other.

Now smoking some 2012 John Aylesbury Luxury Flake in a Jack Howell Rhodesian.

Close to finishing this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur #2 in a 2020 medium bend sandblasted burnt umber Peterson Irish Harp XL90 billiard with a silver band and a tapered reddish brown with black stripes acrylic stem. Rain prevented walks today, durn it. Lunch follows this smoke.
Peterson_IrishHarp_XL90_bbilliard.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of Peretti Cuban Mixture in an undated slight bent rusticated brown with a darker fumed top unbranded Micoli billiard with a white accented perpex ferrule, off center square shank and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Have enough for another bowl. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Enjoying my weekly pipe zoom.
Micoli.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2021 unreleased Sutliff Black Virginia flake in a late 80's, early 90s James Upshall P DS Tilshead England Made By Hand L185 Canadian with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
James Upshall P DS_L185 Canadian.jpg

Nothing to smoke tonight. Got home too late. Dark out and gnats aplenty. However, thought you guys might enjoy a couple of photos. First, wife Carole and I on the trail about 30 minutes before the clouds opened up. By the time we got back to the trailhead and trailer we were soaked to the skin. No photo of that, lol. And we had an absolutely spectacular sunset tonight. Photos don't do it justice. Good night. Catch you all manana.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221002-192651_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20221002-192651_Messages.jpg
    832.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221002-193055_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20221002-193055_Photo Editor.jpg
    699 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221002-193012_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221002-193012_Gallery.jpg
    987.2 KB · Views: 0
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I just finished smoking aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy's_Sutliff_CorinthianDe-Luxe_126 pot .jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Mr. Christian's Haunted Virginia in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera with a black acrylic tapered stem. Working on a review of this straight Virginia ribbon cut blend. I've no idea of the release date.
Ardor Venere Extra Maigret billiard .jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DR 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching a Tim Holt Western after feeding Tomato, Shy Stripesy, and Daisy the Feral Princess. Daisy would not appreciate getting the lowest billing, so don't rat me out, folks! :)
Dunhill_Birthyear-right_side.jpg