What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Good morning BoBs. Enjoying some of Zippos favorite Hobbits Weed in a Bjarne bent billiard with morning coffee while bonding with our new doggie. Meet Augustas Aurelius Ceaser, aka Augie. He is a rescue from a puppy mill. Sweet boy but very timid. Plan to spoil the heck out of him.
Excellent! Best to the newest family member.

They rescued 4000 beagles last month from a research breeding facility. Just heard about it last week.

https://www.humanesociety.org/4000beagles

Not far from finishing this bowl of 2015 Viprati in a 2000s brown quarter bend sandblast Pierluigi 140 brandy military mount with a silver cap and an acrylic saddle stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Getting ready for my weekly pipe zoom at the top of the hour.
Pierluigi_brandy.jpg

65° and clear. Feels great outside. Managed to fit in a second pipe today. MM Legend cob with Stokkebye 41 cube cut. A fine smoke indeed. 7/10. The first time I bought this tobacco, it came as tight little cubes that I liked to leave as-is. When I picked up some quantity, most of the cubes had been mostly broken up, and that was disappointing. I liked how the cubes smoked better than when broken up. This cob is heavily ghosted by C&D Big N' Burley, and I don't particularly care for that aspect of Big N' Burley. Even when I smoke Picayune in it, I can still taste a substantial bit of Big N' Burley, and Picayune is a mighty strong blend. I need another, new cob now.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, big wild caught catfish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm nearing the half way mark on his bowl of C&D Wintertime Reserve 2021 Dancer in a slight bent smooth brown circa 1950s-60s Orlik De Luxe London Made L174 woodstock with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Laughing with Padres' pitcher Joe Musgrove yelling at the Mets falsely claiming that Musgrove is doctoring the baseball.
Orlik De Luxe L174 woodstock.jpg

Late on parade today, and going for my first smoke, but it has time be a quickie before my nurse gets here. So I'm plugging up a ridiculously small Petersons Calabash, which is excellent for that quick sneaky puff. Going to load it with Gawith American Sweet Peach.
Enjoy your day my friends.

Attachments

• 20221010_143019.jpg
    20221010_143019.jpg
    703.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221010_143043.jpg
    20221010_143043.jpg
    976.1 KB · Views: 0