What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As promised, this smoke was for JimInks. Edward G. Robinson 11/2021 in a 2016 Dunhill 5104F Stubby Cumberland. Haven’t smoked this blend in a while, but it reminds me of Boswell’s Northwoods. No vanilla like Northwoods, but it has the same sweet Latakia thing going on. This was the maiden voyage for the pipe.
2A3EC129-57C6-466E-A7E5-74CE68741E12.jpeg

Smoking a new to me De Paja bent ball or maybe bent tomato (not sure!) This was an Etsy pipe, very unusual as it was made in Italy by DePaja (1 sun) but was manufactured for a German distributor with a German name on it which I can`t figure out. LOL! Anyway, its smoking great with MB 7 seas. I got another mug of my mornings coffee to pair it with.
Maybe, Our buddy Jim will chime in with some answers...

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

As promised, this smoke was for JimInks. Edward G. Robinson 11/2021 in a 2016 Dunhill 5104F Stubby Cumberland. Haven’t smoked this blend in a while, but it reminds me of Boswell’s Northwoods. No vanilla like Northwoods, but it has the same sweet Latakia thing going on. This was the maiden voyage for the pipe.View attachment 6487
Cool, man. Great pipe! Let's see more posts!

Smoking a new to me De Paja bent ball or maybe bent tomato (not sure!) This was an Etsy pipe, very unusual as it was made in Italy by DePaja (1 sun) but was manufactured for a German distributor with a German name on it which I can`t figure out. LOL! Anyway, its smoking great with MB 7 seas. I got another mug of my mornings coffee to pair it with.
Maybe, Our buddy Jim will chime in with some answers...
Post a couple pics of the pipe, and I'll take a stab at it. Did you try Pipedia or Pipephil?

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Walks are rained out for the day.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Braves and Phillies are in a rain delay. Hope they can get the ball game in.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Now smoking a bowl from a freshly opened tin of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I co-created this blend.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Now smoking KBV G.G. prototype in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty peach, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This may get me to dinner time.
Dunhill_1924_ pot.jpg

Smoking a Butz Choquin Rodeo plugged with St. Bruno ready rubbed, because I don't have a posh knife like Swede has, oh and because I can't be bothered with cutting off slithers of tobacco. Although I do admit to being tempted to have a go lol.
Man, I can get you one of those if you ever want to start slicing plugs. Really, many knives will do, but thinner the better.