What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Glad I'm DVRing all the ball games today so I won't miss anything. This Yankees-Guardians game has gone long, but it's a good one with a lot of stuff happening. And Costas and Darling are always worth listening to.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with a small scoop of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. Sure am glad tomorrow will be an off-diet day. Anyway, I just finished smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink, though it's time to brew some coffee while I decide on my next smoke. Watching the Padres-Dodgers game.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2011 Full Virginia Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood with a tapered black vulcanite stem. One more bowl will finish this tin. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1968Cherrywood_Shell_475_4S.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am not far from finishing the last of this tin of year 2012 Sutliff BRG in a brown medium bend 1970s Peterson 309 Standard sculpted billiard military mount with a nickel ferrule and a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Peterson_Sculpted.jpg