What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Haven't done a 4AB day in a long while, but sometime, I will again.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of year 2014 MacBaren Three Nuns in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Trevor_Talbert_Lumberman-big.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of Watch City Beta Test VBur in a straight smooth brown post-WW2 LHS Purex Superfine 74 Canadian with a metal screw-in tenon and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching an episode of McCloud.
LHS Purex Superfine 74 Canadian.jpg

Apres diner, great homemade chili with ground turkey and no beans, it's CS Shepherds Pie in a Molina smooth bent apple. Creme sherry on the side. Dark already. Chilly 44 on the patio but comfy in a fleece sweatshirt, fleece throw, and the patio heater going. Augie inside cuddled up on his bed. No stars out, must be overcast

Well, I'd have smoked a few bowls by now, but something from yesterday's bowls, or maybe some food has greatly irritated the roof of my mouth. I have been careful with red Virginias, since I've read they cause some people problems. Thing is I smoked Sutliff 515-RC1 quite recently without a problem. I did have a bowl of 5 plus year old Dunhill Elizabethan Mixture yesterday late, and believe it has reds in it. So, if I could I'd have a big bowl of GLP Triple Play in a Savinelli Trevi 320EX.

Made a quick run to the propane store, $2.50 a gal, up from $1.89 last time I filled. Sheesh. Anyway, having Sutliff Crumble Kake in a Nording Extra Grade 1 freehand dublin with more coffee. Molly and Augie curled up at my feet. It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood.

Attachments

• 20221025_112359.jpg
    20221025_112359.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221025-112133_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221025-112133_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0