What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Codger burley. CH in a Lorenzo Old Vic. 3rd mug of coffee. Raining harder with gusting wind. Feels like a hurricane. Augie and Molly standing in the door saying "we are not going out in this shit", lol.

Attachments

• 20221109_084131.jpg
    20221109_084131.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Petersons rustic Donegal Rocky plugged with American Blends sweet peach. Sun just beginning to set now, on what has been a miserable cold and rainy day. But nice and toasty inside, with the blazing log fire roaring. All to boring for Frodo though lol

Attachments

• 20221014_180020.jpg
    20221014_180020.jpg
    1,008.1 KB · Views: 0
Smoking a Pete Christmas Milverton with CAO Eileens dream and another mug of my mornings coffee. I don`t understand why these CAO aromatic tobacco`s get such negative reviews, I really enjoy most of their aromatics.
I couldn't tell you. I've never smoked any of them. Any idea who makes them?

F
Petersons rustic Donegal Rocky plugged with American Blends sweet peach. Sun just beginning to set now, on what has been a miserable cold and rainy day. But nice and toasty inside, with the blazing log fire roaring. All to boring for Frodo though lol
A wonderful YAAAWWWN by Frodo it seems!