What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After two more good bowls of the aforementioned concoction, now KBV Golf Fore Glory! in a Lorenzo Spitfire Filtro bent with water and a cup of banchu green tea from Uptons Tea. Thank you to all veterans here and allies abroad. I like that word Allies.
20221110_140356.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with a sliced peach on the side before I snacked on some unsalted peanuts. I'm close to finishing this bowl of 1970s Philip Morris Revelation in a 1920s-30s Grant’s Pipe Shop Corinthian Deluxe 409 (made by Comoy’s) smooth brown medium bend bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink.
Grant’s_Pipe_Shop_CorinthianDeluxe_bulldog409.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, two big French cut pork chops, baked potato and sweet corn dinner with a big slice of chocolate pie and a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I'm almost half way though this bowl of KBV Red Line beta in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink as I write beta test notes.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Good morning my BoB friends and a shout out to my fellow veterans on this day. Let us all pay special thanks to those who paid the ultimate price for the freedom we enjoy today and never forget their sacrifice. Up early, only 28 on the patio, still dark out. Staying warm with hot cowboy coffee under a heated throw. Urban Cowboy in the Don Carlos bent brandy. Have to be at the Legion Post at 9 to stage for our ride in the parade. Should be up to a pleasant 40 by then, lol. Long undies, leather jacket, and chaps are in order. To quote Zippo, have a great day my friends.