What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning my BoB friends and a shout out to my fellow veterans on this day. Let us all pay special thanks to those who paid the ultimate price for the freedom we enjoy today and never forget their sacrifice. Up early, only 28 on the patio, still dark out. Staying warm with hot cowboy coffee under a heated throw. Urban Cowboy in the Don Carlos bent brandy. Have to be at the Legion Post at 9 to stage for our ride in the parade. Should be up to a pleasant 40 by then, lol. Long undies, leather jacket, and chaps are in order. To quote Zippo, have a great day my friends.
Ranger, If your wearing a leather jacket and chaps, I’d stay away from the Drag Race you were talking about a while ago! 🤣 Hahaha... Happy Veterans Day my friend.

Smoking a Caminetto straight billiard with MB 7 seas regular blend along with another mug of my mornings coffee.
Watching the tree service remove a 100 year old tree from my yard, New solar panels to be installed next week.

Half way through this bowl from a freshly opened tin of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a lot of cinnamon raisin French toast and a sliced peach, and I'm half way through this bowl of KBV Red Line beta in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Writing beta notes. Watching the original Hawaii 5-0 on H&I. Haven't seen a episode of this series since the original run. Still raining, so no walking reps for now.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Back from the parade and brats and beer at the Legion Post. Kinda disappointing. Don't know where they bought them but how do you buy brats with no taste?? The beer was good, lol. Anyway, Mississippi River Special Reserve in a Saseini 4 dot blasted 1/2 bent pot. Smoking a little warm. Think it needs more cake so back to CH for a while. Yorkie Red tea with.

Have had a busy day while I was off the forums. I smoked a bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Next was 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

And I'm just finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Stumbled upon a couple ounces of C&D's Cordial that bought out in Portland a while back, too many sample blends on hand it seems. It's coming across rather delightfully in flavor within my Balandis made 830 series Buffalo-hided briar. Lots of good Turkish/Oriental spicing leading in the forward profile. The Yuengling Porter is lightening my spirits as well on this cold rainy Friday eve.
1668218473336.jpeg