What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking KBV Verge Engine Overdrive 2022 in a 1970s slight bend medium brown Caminetto Business 134 poker with a pearl gold acrylic stem.
Caminetto_Business134_poker.jpg

Now smoking year 2013 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem. This will take a while. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ardor Urano square shaped bulldog.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm just finishing this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead plug in a well appreciated medium bend, smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching In Name Only starring Cary Grant and Carole Lombard.
Peterson_PR_Rhodesian999.jpg

Good morning everybody.
Just back from London. Where I spent the day as part of a team representing the UKSF Veterans Association. Taking part in the March past the Cenotaph for Remebrance Sunday. A day full of mixed emotion and extreme pride, but very little time, or allowences to smoke.
So I'm going to make up for that today, by plugging a very large bowled block Meershaum sultan, with S&G Squadron Leader and chuff away like a steam train lol.

Attachments

• 20220628_164011.jpg
    20220628_164011.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
As mentioned in a previous post, I generally stick with a particular blend for the most part, and unless it's a fine day outside, in my MM Country Gentlemen. Just noting the current blend is part of my dwindling stash of Condor.

Ah, that 'Condor Moment!'

As mentioned in a previous post, I generally stick with a particular blend for the most part, and unless it's a fine day outside, in my MM Country Gentlemen. Just noting the current blend is part of my dwindling stash of Condor.

Ah, that 'Condor Moment!'

I remember that Advertisement well lol

2nd breaking in smoke in my new Savinelli Gaius 141. Plugging the bowl with Zippo Blended Hobbit Weed Emulation, this tobacco is beginning to taste better and better. Wished I had patience to leave it cook for much longer, but I don't, it's too nice. So I'm going to blend up another huge batch, and cellar it lol.

I just got back from work, Long day... Design berlin chunky Rhodesian with Lane LL-7 and a mug of Dunkin donuts Hazelnut coffee. Stopped on the way home at the seafood store, got some jumbo shrimp for dinner -Mainly because they are easy to prepare and I am exhausted. Wife deserves a good meal after working all day!