What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning,
Starting my day with a Pete Watson and MB 7 seas royal blend and a mug of Community coffee. I was able to win another Brebbia on Etsy last night,It`s almost comical -how I keep telling myself,ok, this is the last pipe that I am buying. LOL!
Said the same thing about 50 pipes ago, lol.

Good morning all. Hobbits Weed in a Pete system B42 smooth bent apple. Have 2 of these and both are good smokers. Big mug of cowboy coffee on the side. A chilly 30 on the patio. Lots of birdies about. We love watching them but the doves are eating us out of house and home. Must be at least 25 fighting over the 3 feeders. Last 50 lb bag of seed only lasted 2 weeks, lol. But wife loves them so it's worth every penny.

Good morning, C&D Carolina Red Flake 2022 in a MM Diplomat bent apple outside in chilly wet weather. The wool I wear makes all the difference and I actually enjoy the outside air for making the tobacco taste better. Think this blend has improved with a short period of jarring. Having it with water and a touch of coffee. Getting myself prepared for an event at our house this evening that my wife has planned. The bowl helps...more later.

Back to codger burley. CH in a MM general cob. Finished up the cowboy coffee so it's fresh perked Costa Rican for this mug. Quick question for you guys who smoke cobs. Do you ever clean them? I never have, just run a pipe cleaner through after smoking and the taste never seems to change. Know what you mean Swede. Sitting on the patio, bundled up under the heated throw, cool wind in my face, just seems to make the smoke better. We also have friends over once sometimes twice a week, which we enjoy but current grocery prices are making it less frequent. Went to Costco and Walmart this weekend and dropped almost $300. Freaking ridiculous.

Apologies for being late on parade today. It's been nurse day and she's a bloody nuisance. Just kidding she's a good ole girl. But jeeze lol.
Anyway she's gone now, and so I can get to plugging a James Barber Zulu with some American Blend Kentucky Nougart. Jack Daniels on the side, purely for medicinal reasons 😆
Have a great day my friends.

About a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking John Aylesbury Major 1814 Flake in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Working on a review of this blend.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

I want this pipe.
I can understand why. It's an amazing pipe. I've gotten more comments on that one than all of my others, except for the Basil Meadows squashed tomato. All my Ardors are precious to me because I inherited them, and many other pipes I own from a man who was one of my best friends when he passed away from pancreatic cancer at age 56 in 2010. I got him into pipes to get him off of cigarettes, and was there when he bought every pipe he had. I still think of him every time I smoke a pipe that was his.

Smoking a Oom-Paul simply marked "house of Windsor" with Lane Burley without the bite, not a bad blend,it`s just has no sweetness. I guess I am just an aro guy! Anyway,Waiting for the pain meds to calm my back,got a freshly brewed mug of DD hazelnut coffee. It was a good day!