What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apologies for being late on parade today. It's been nurse day and she's a bloody nuisance. Just kidding she's a good ole girl. But jeeze lol.
Anyway she's gone now, and so I can get to plugging a James Barber Zulu with some American Blend Kentucky Nougart. Jack Daniels on the side, purely for medicinal reasons 😆
Have a great day my friends.
Well Zippo did you offer the ole girl a bowl before she left? 🙂

Just now finishing up up my earlier bowl of CRF. Still good, but I'll need more. Time to break out my little red PA pouch. My sweet wife is having a hen party tonight. Twenty four women will be at the house, so I will be heading to the cellar. I may have to also bivouac outside into the cold and damp for some pipe chain smoking! At least me and my pipe will have that small fire in the bowl to warm and cheer us up. It's all good!

L.J. Peretti’s BPC in a Castello 31 Trademark KKKK
34A2D623-816E-4E5E-A946-23AA9D1DAF86.jpeg

Just now finishing up up my earlier bowl of CRF. Still good, but I'll need more. Time to break out my little red PA pouch. My sweet wife is having a hen party tonight. Twenty four women will be at the house, so I will be heading to the cellar. I may have to also bivouac outside into the cold and damp for some pipe chain smoking! At least me and my pipe will have that small fire in the bowl to warm and cheer us up. It's all good!
24? OMG, I freak when the wife has 6 ladies over for "movie day". With 24 I would be bivouacing at the ranch in the stall with Cochise. LOL.

Some Bald Headed Teacher in an Aldo Velani smooth poker before dinner. Yorkshire Red tea on the side. This isn't bad but not great. Just don't understand all the 4 star reviews.
Because most of those reviews, like mine, were for the McClelland based version. I haven't done an update because I haven't tried the later McClelland version, and I doubt many other of the reviewers have either. I can make the same statement for nearly all of the 4Noggins blends.

24? OMG, I freak when the wife has 6 ladies over for "movie day". With 24 I would be bivouacing at the ranch in the stall with Cochise. LOL.
Oh yeah, she likes to entertain. At least I get fed 🤪. And thankfully they won't be watching movies. Gives me a chance to catch up on news and watch some CSI episodes.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching an episode of Banacek.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Now smoking 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching an episode of The Untouchables.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Because most of those reviews, like mine, were for the McClelland based version. I haven't done an update because I haven't tried the later McClelland version, and I doubt many other of the reviewers have either. I can make the same statement for nearly all of the 4Noggins blends.
I meant to type "because I haven't tried the later non-McClelland version", but I know you fellas figured out I'm a lousy typist.

Last bowl of comfort for today. Haunted Bookshop Cake in a MM Southport Ferryman. View attachment 6905
I just love the names of some of your Tobaccos. Haunted bookshop, Rangers Bald Headed Teacher, Hobbit weed (mmmmm), and that other one he smokes. Figgy Pudding???? . Regardless they are great names, and always makes me smile. 😁😁😁

Good morning,
Smoking a Pete bakersville along with CAO Eileens dream and a mug of Community coffee. Light rain but supposed to clear up soon. I have got to take it easy today,working tonight and tomorrow night- I hate working nights,but thats the catering business.

I just love the names of some of your Tobaccos. Haunted bookshop, Rangers Bald Headed Teacher, Hobbit weed (mmmmm), and that other one he smokes. Figgy Pudding???? . Regardless they are great names, and always makes me smile. 😁😁😁
How about Indian Outlaw? And I just ordered Angry Cornishman, lol.

Plugging some boringly named Condor 🙄 in a Savinelli Leonardo 74/500.
Although there is nothing boring about the smoking of this tobacco in this pipe. A happy marrage of leaf and briar.
Just wished it had an American type name, like maybe Limey's Delight 😆😆.
Have a great day everybody.
Guess we should order you some Ol Limey Bastard from Beck's. Lol.