What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a very tasty nine slices of cinnamon raisin French toast with a sliced peach on the side. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of John Aylesbury Scottish Blend in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a brown pearl acrylic stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Just posted six reviews of John Aylesbury blends at TR.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm almost half way through this bowl of year 2019 G&H Dark Flake Unscented in a small smooth straight dark brown circa-1950s Lane Commodore paneled pot with a black tapered vulcanite stem. First time smoking this pipe. The sugar crystals on many of the flakes are beautiful. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Lane_Commodore_paneled_pot.jpg