What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Granger in a Savinelli Trevi 320EX. It's 35 F, so won't be out here long, though the wool helps. Figure I better have this old codger blend with coffee, so 8 o'clock is it. This is really good today. Thinking I've settled on this and close second Sutliff match Edgeworth Ready Rubbed as my codge blends. I'd even trade my DR PA for these.🙂

Zippos fav Hobbits Weed in a Lorenzo Old Vic Giant bent billiard. Fresh mug of Costa Rican blend coffee. Just filled all the bird feeders so the little fellows should be showing up for breakfast anytime. Going in for dental surgery this afternoon. Bone grafts and two post implants. That's not gonna be fun. Here come the doves. Must be 20 or more on all 3 feeders. Hungry little buggers, lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221118-080503_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20221118-080503_Photo Editor.jpg
    996 KB · Views: 0
Not far from finishing this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lunch and coffee follow this smoke.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Hobbit Weed in a MMCC Mark Twain Bent, a pure marriage of leaf and pipe. Kinda wished I was steaming up the Mississippi in a paddle boat right now.
But my brother is getting ready to push me over to the pub. O lawdy here we go again 🙄
Been on a paddle dteamer on the Ole Mississip. It is kind of fun.

Almost half way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg