What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking Wilke Lizzie Blood Virginia in a straight black with burgundy undertone sandblasted early 1960s Lane era Charatan 420 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Charatan_billiard_420.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Just finished smoking year 2022 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. Dinner is next.
Rinaldo Silver Line 7 Odea 04 bulldog .jpg

Morning guys. This is probably in the wrong thread but what the heck, right?? No tobacco or pipe report today since after oral surgery yesterday the right side of my face looks like a football and feels like Iike a balloon about to pop. Will be on pain meds for at least a couple of days. Worst part is post op instructions say no alcohol, no hot liquids, and no smoking for at least 24 hours. So no pipe, coffee, or Scotch, until at least tomorrow, maybe longer. So Zippo, plug a bowl of Condor for me will ya? LOL.
Heal up quick Ranger. You got some smoking, drinking, and eating to do. I’d smoked a bowl for ya, but I was too busy today to smoke a bowl for me!

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking from a freshly opened tin of Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2022) in a black straight, grain etched family era (Post WW2) Four Dot Sasieni “Appleby” apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Writing review notes as I watch an episode of McCloud.
Sasieni_FourDot_Appleby.jpg

Good morning my friends. Here's hoping Ranger, Mr & Mrs EZ are feeling much better today. I'm going to start the first smoke of my day, by plugging a MMCC Country Gent with some awesome Hobbit Weed. A beautiful autumn day here in old blighty, albeit a little chilly, but the sun is strong and lighting up the leaves on the trees, in beautiful hues of deep reds and gold.

Attachments

• 2022_11_20_12.48.09.jpg
    2022_11_20_12.48.09.jpg
    438.2 KB · Views: 0
Good morning my friends. Here's hoping Ranger, Mr & Mrs EZ are feeling much better today. I'm going to start the first smoke of my day, by plugging a MMCC Country Gent with some awesome Hobbit Weed. A beautiful autumn day here in old blighty, albeit a little chilly, but the sun is strong and lighting up the leaves on the trees, in beautiful hues of deep reds and gold.
I'm hoping they are all mending too. Now that's some beautiful leaf color. Are those mostly maples? Sometimes in the Fall around here, I think the smells from the fallen leaves are very similar to the smells I get from tobacco. So, a wonderful time to be out there pipe in hand.

Greetings from Athens-Greece with 71 'F

zctWriy.jpg

fzsRc65.jpg
Good morning Sid, I really like your setting for pipe smoking. Is the coffee Greek style? I used to go on ocean vessels, and the Greek captain would always order up a coffee with a glass of water. I think they liked seeing whether I would drink the grounds too, and chase with water. I did every time, and greatly enjoyed it.

I'm hoping they are all mending too. Now that's some beautiful leaf color. Are those mostly maples? Sometimes in the Fall around here, I think the smells from the fallen leaves are very similar to the smells I get from tobacco. So, a wonderful time to be out there pipe in hand.
Swede, Don’t be trying to smoke Maple leaves out there in Tennessee. Haha…