What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

I'm hoping they are all mending too. Now that's some beautiful leaf color. Are those mostly maples? Sometimes in the Fall around here, I think the smells from the fallen leaves are very similar to the smells I get from tobacco. So, a wonderful time to be out there pipe in hand.

Your Right Swede, they are mostly Maples, Red maple, and Japanese maple. Well spotted buddy.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost finished smoking C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Larry's Twilight, neat, is my drink.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Doing my weekly pipe zoom.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Now smoking Peretti Royal in a black sandblasted medium bend 2013 Mark Tinsky Coral 5 cherrywood with a smooth dark brown shank and bottom with a tapered black briar accented acrylic stem. First time smoking this pipe that a dear friend gave me. Haven't smoked this blend in a long time either. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Tinsky_Cherrywood.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching an interesting documentary on King Tut's tomb.
4AB_Brown_right.jpg

Good morning fellow BoBs. Agree with Sturdy, simple pleasures are the best. So, after a 2 day hiatus it's CH in a MM cob with a big mug of hot coffee. So life is good again even if I have a mouthful of stitches and swollen jaws. Sitting on the patio, puffing a pipe, sipping coffee, and watching all the birdies flitting about. Yeah, life doesn't get much better. Heading to the ranch later. Haven't seen our boys for 3 days, which is rare. Just petting a horse and feeding them treats is another simple pleasure. Have a great day everyone.

Good morning BoB,
Beautiful clear & chilly day here in Virginia. Still on my Haunted Bookshop Cake kick. Thought I’d show you the other side of the Castello K31 Trademark. The green in the stems shows up much better. Also, glad to hear everyone with old people ailments, me included, are doing better! 😀. Have a blessed day!
570EC10F-8215-49B5-B2F0-EC677D784F5E.jpeg