What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2019 tin
PXL_20221123_005433194.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2022) in a straight smooth brown post-WWII Derby Natural Grain billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Derby_Natural_Grain_billiard.jpg

About a third of a bowl left of year 2022 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Cleaning a few pipes.
Rinaldo Silver Line 7 Odea 04 bulldog .jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Neerup bent apple with Lane mv-1000 and a mug of Community coffee,The mv is a mild Virginia.It`s supposed to have a Vanilla topping? I don`t taste any sweetness or smell vanilla. I like it,but it needs something. thinking of mixing in some Lane BCA. What do you guys think?

Good morning,
Smoking a Neerup bent apple with Lane mv-1000 and a mug of Community coffee,The mv is a mild Virginia.It`s supposed to have a Vanilla topping? I don`t taste any sweetness or smell vanilla. I like it,but it needs something. thinking of mixing in some Lane BCA. What do you guys think?
Go for it buddy. Another master blender.lol.

Good morning everyone. Starting my day with Zippos fav Hobbits Weed in a Sav Hercules 606EX bent billiard. Big mug of Costa Rican blend coffee. A frosty 30 this morning, but comfy with the patio heater going and swaddled under a heated throw. EZ. I admire your initiative. When I try mixing blends it hardly ever turns out well. If I don't care for a particular blend I just don't buy it again. Wow, biggest flock of doves I've seen yet. Must be 30 or 40 fighting over the feeders.

2nd bowl is JP Storm Front in my Pete system B42 with modified Plip. 3rd mug of coffee. Doves all got scared away by a Coopers Hawk that decided to swoop in but coming back now. Bought Augie and Molly jackets for their morning walk.

Attachments

• 20221123_083032.mp4
    44.2 MB
  • Screenshot_20221103-071454_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221103-071454_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Time for something sweet methinks, so plugging a rather large Meershaum lined Calabash with some Century American Blends Black Raspberry. A rather cool smoke, full of a very pleasent fruitiness.
I know it's not everybody's cuppa tea. But you all know me, I like these sweet tasting tobaccos during the day.

Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs s my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

1669234006451.png
Just bought this Peterson, trying to get some pipes with filters, never used filters before in 65 plus years of smoking. Not overjoyed with it, have smokeed yet, but the weight of the bowel feels like balsa wood, very light and a thin bowel. Peterson's seems to be going the way of the world, just mass produced pipes, at least at this price level. Doc
1669234006451.png