What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anthology
PXL_20221126_175452027.jpg

32° and clear. Italian carved poker derivative volcano with 3 year old Red Queen V that was gifted years ago by the generous board member, GeoffC (thanks again). I've been threatening to crack the jar, and I finally did. It was a fantastic smoke. 8.5/10

In honour of my trail boss and big buddy Ranger, im Plugging some Squadron leader in a Butz Choquin Rodeo. And getting ready to head out on the cattle drive, just need to help EZ get up onto the chuck wagon. Sturdy ! Are you locked and loaded, OK Swede move em out yeehaw
Good looking hat, but lose the silver band. Reflection might spook the doggies. Lol.

Back from the ranch. Some gifted McB Burley Flake in a Pete K&P straight billiard. Yorkshire tea on the side. Don't know who gifted it as it was anonymous, but thanks to whomever. It's good stuff. Have no idea of the vintage on this pipe but I'm guessing 60s? Being it's Saturday guys, let's bed the herd down early and head into town for some fun. Except you Sturdy. You pulled night watch, lol. Trail boss Ranger.

Attachments

• 20190521_113031.jpg
    20190521_113031.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2022 Peretti Thanksgiving Day Blend in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem.
WhitePipe_Paneled_Billiard.jpg

Think I'll make this the last smoke of the day, its been a long one, and I'm tired.
So plugging a Petersons Killarney XL90 with some petersons Nightcap.
Ranger
Sorry about the hat band boss, but that's what you get for hiring a limey greenhorn. Heading to town sounds like a great idea though boss, I'll meet y'all there 🤣

Attachments

• 2022_11_26_20.53.20.jpg
    2022_11_26_20.53.20.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 0
Now smoking Wilke No. 515 with less rum in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. I had smoked 515 in this pipe until I got the 4AB, and thought I'd smoke the blend with less rum in this pipe to see which version I prefer.
Butz-Choquin1501_Bistro_Pot.jpg

About a third of a bowl left of Mac Baren HH Burley Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Been going through unsmoked straight pipes to smoke Wilke English blends in for work smokes. Just finished photographing them.
Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg

Think I'll make this the last smoke of the day, its been a long one, and I'm tired.
So plugging a Petersons Killarney XL90 with some petersons Nightcap.
Ranger
Sorry about the hat band boss, but that's what you get for hiring a limey greenhorn. Heading to town sounds like a great idea though boss, I'll meet y'all there 🤣
Zip, You need some U.S. Cavalry acorns on that hat. You and Ranger look like your ready for the Ok Corral.

Back from the ranch. Some gifted McB Burley Flake in a Pete K&P straight billiard. Yorkshire tea on the side. Don't know who gifted it as it was anonymous, but thanks to whomever. It's good stuff. Have no idea of the vintage on this pipe but I'm guessing 60s? Being it's Saturday guys, let's bed the herd down early and head into town for some fun. Except you Sturdy. You pulled night watch, lol. Trail boss Ranger.
Matt Dillon right thar!