What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2022 Peretti Thanksgiving Day Blend in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Working on a review of this blend is taking a little time.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Enjoying my weekly pipe zoom.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2021 Watch City Glass Slipper Micro-Batch in an undated straight brown sandblasted Tom Eltang cherrywood with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Tom_Eltang_Cherrywood.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Watching an episode of Banacek.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

GLP Temple Bar in a GBD panel pot shape with water and a mid smoke snack of milk and Boston cookies made by my wife yesterday. These are some of the tastiest cookies with maraschino cherries, raisins, dried cranberries, and pecans. Rinsed with some plain seltzer water, and back to the wonderful tastes in this blend. The pipe brings out more with the full gamut of tobaccos, including an obvious sour note from the Orientals.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have about a third of a bowl left of Wilke Peanut Butter and Chocolate in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Sir_Jeffrey_Dublin.jpg