What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking year 2014 Astley’s No. 109 Medium Flake in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LB Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This will take a little time to smoke.
Dunhill_1963_LB_billiard.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and snow peas dinner. I'm smoking Wilke Smoky Sweet Chocolate in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer billiard with a black ferrule and vulcanite stem in the military mount style. This blend will go on sale by the end of the week. Working on a review of this blend. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Pioneer meer billiard .jpg

A few minutes away from smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Going to make some Community Coffee when I finish my current smoke.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of a freshly opened tin of year 2013 Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed in a smooth dark brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam 340 patent billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This is the same model as the Canadian patent 340, but for some reason, it seems to smoke a tad better. Probably just my imagination. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_340billard.jpg

Good Morning everybody.
I had a nice visit from the postman this morning. Delivery of a new pipe, a Petersons 2022 Christmas edition XL90, with copper spigot and fishtail stem.
Which I will plug and start to break in with another Surprise from the postie. An unexpected stash of Figgy Pudding gifted from our great buddy Ranger. Thanks bud, you da man.
I'm looking forward to tasting this one, and it seems quite apt that I put it in the Christmas 22.
Have a great day everybody 👍

Attachments

• 20221129_111224.jpg
    20221129_111224.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Never really slept, so I'm up and at'm with a bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

I so loved the gifted Figgy Pudding from mine and everybody's great friend Ranger, that I'm going to plug some more in a MMCC dagner poker. Thank you so much Ranger, its delicious, and perfect for my smoking palette.
Glad you like it. Yep, it's pretty yummy. Will send some Rivendell next time. If you like FP I'm sure you will like Rivendell.

Joining Zippo with some CS Figgy Pudding in a Pete Xmas 2021 Milverton. 3rd mug of coffee. Had an uninvited guest on the bird feeder this morning. This little suckered jumped at least 2 feet to get into the feeder, lol.

Attachments

• 20221129_085102.jpg
    20221129_085102.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221129-085527_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20221129-085527_Photo Editor.jpg
    1,007.9 KB · Views: 0
Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. I'm watching Mad Dog Russo. Posted reviews of two new Wilke blends at TR. One of them is No. 515 Double Shot, which is 515 with twice the rum. Smoky Sweet Chocolate is an aro with some Latakia.
4AB_Ebony.jpg