What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half way through this bowl of F&T Blackjack in a straight smooth brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam billiard 27 Canadian patent 341422 with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Comoy’s_Grand Slam_27billiardC.P.jpg

DR origin PA mixed with local dark air cured aka "one sucker" which enriches the PA with some cigar taste. Using my MM Diplomat bent apple cob, and drinking Typhoo extra strong tea milk and honey plus water on the side. Wish I had some of Sid's Greek coffee! On Zippos cue about football, as they say, I'm recording the USA vs Iran game, although I seldom watch this kind of football (soccer)🙂 .

I finally got some sleep, and smoked a bowl of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Spent most of that time returning phone calls.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Fed the ferals, and am deciding on what to watch on TV.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Mylared a bunch of tobacco. Have more to do, but probably not tonight.
Dunhill_1924_ pot.jpg

Good morning everyone.
To start of this freezing day in old blighty. I'm going to plug a MMCC Mark Twain with some of Rangers gifted and delicious Figgy Pudding. I absolutely love this tobacco, as I told Ranger, you guys in the States are so lucky to have access to these wonderful sounding, and awesome tasting bakki's.
Have a great day y'all.

Good morning,
Smoking a Savinelli Lumberman with Gatlin-Burlier Creekside and a mug of freshly brewed Community coffee, My luck has been bad lately, on the way home yesterday my cars warning light came on, I drove it to my mechanic- He informed me that the alternator is shot. cha-ching! My wife who is now officially out of a job was out Christmas shopping, comes home to inform that the mini-van is not running right. I go out and take a peak at it, A/C compressor is screaming and grinding. Tow truck hauled it to the mechanic to join my car. cha-ching!
When I called the mechanic about the mini-van yesterday,I asked him if he could put a refurbed alternator on my car,he kind of chuckled and said that he`s having a problem finding a new one,never mind refurbished.
So,as of now, we wait to see what the grand total will be...

Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Couldn't sleep again, but I'll make up for it with a ton of food today! :)
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg