What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking a DePaja bent brandy with Lane TK-6 {BURLEY BASED ,LIGHT CHERRY BLEND} with the last of my mornings coffee. Guys, I appreciate all your support. Ranger,rock auto is out because we can`t wait for shipping... Apparently my northstar engine has a weird vin code that needs a certain alternator...
On a brighter note the mailman is bringing my tobacco order today. Hey, at least if I can`t go anywhere I can smoke all day! LOL!

The rain is tapering off, but hasn't stopped, so no walking for now. I'm smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Smoking an extra long Bari bent Rhodesian with Captain black dark and a Hortons k-cup, no word from the shop about the cars -bracing myself for the worst. Anyway, I am delightfully surprised with the CB-dark,it`s pretty good to me,it seems a bit hard to keep lit,maybe too moist out of the 12 oz. can? I have some MB virginia I am thinking of mixing in?
I may try a small batch to see how it turns out.

Back home after a big lunch: one foot long Philly cheese steak sub, and one foot long Italian sub. When we got home, I had almost a third of a pecan pie along with the bowl of vanilla bean ice cream. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of KBV Verge Engine Santa Drive in a 1978 Peterson Deluxe 20S medium bend smooth dark brown billiard with a silver cap military mount black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_Deluxe20S_1978_P-Lip.jpg

Smoking a Design/Berlin billiard with my Capt black dark-Virginia blend. This worked well, I mixed about an oz. of Virginia to 4 oz. of CB. It lit easily and stayed lit so far. Bottle of Pellegrino mineral water.
My wife who is a workaholic is having a hard time with no longer working, I tried explaining to her the co went bankrupt and the mortgage industry is in the toilet. I told her to apply for unemployment,well,if looks could kill,i`d be dead ...

While I was off-line, I smoked GLP Bankside in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem.
Charatan_Special_pot.jpg

Year 2016 Peterson 3Ps in a medium bent smooth walnut year 1987 medium bend Peterson 80S Bulldog Silver Spigot with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_80S_WalnutSSBulldog.jpg

Year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2022) in a black straight, grain etched family era (Post WW2) Four Dot Sasieni “Appleby” apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Sasieni_FourDot_Appleby.jpg

For dinner, I had a medium, extra sauce, extra cheese, extra pepperoni, extra ham, extra mushrooms, extra black olives and sausage pizza with a slice of pecan pie and a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I'm smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

While I was off-line, I smoked GLP Bankside in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem.
View attachment 7098

Year 2016 Peterson 3Ps in a medium bent smooth walnut year 1987 medium bend Peterson 80S Bulldog Silver Spigot with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
View attachment 7099

Year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
View attachment 7100

Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2022) in a black straight, grain etched family era (Post WW2) Four Dot Sasieni “Appleby” apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
View attachment 7102

For dinner, I had a medium, extra sauce, extra cheese, extra pepperoni, extra ham, extra mushrooms, extra black olives and sausage pizza with a slice of pecan pie and a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I'm smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 7096
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM! 🎉

Now smoking from a freshly opened tin of year 2012 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. A good friend gifted me the tin today. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a DePaja bent apple with Lane LL-7 and a freshly brewed mug of Yukon coffee. We had a very rainy,windy night and I was happy to see my carport didn`t get destroyed, 5 or 6 tree branches came down in the yard. all things considered I guess I cant complain. I should be getting my car back by the end of the day!

Smoking a Pete XL90 with Capt black dark and another mug of my mornings coffee, Sunny 40 degrees here. I am waiting for it to warm up some before going outside with the chain saw to cut up the fallen branches.

Good morning gents. Starting with Hobbits Weed in a Pete Derry Rustic bent Rhodesian with silver band. Big mug of Costa Rican blend coffee. Got up early, did some puttering around the house, now settled on the patio under the heater watching the sun come up and waiting for birdies to show up.