What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. Had no choice because both were meowing loudly in three quarter time when they heard me turn on the TV in the den. I wouldn't have minded the music, but they were off key when they got to the "Feed us or be eaten alive" part of the song.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rainbow trout and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm almost half way through this bowl of year 2014 Astley’s No. 109 Medium Flake in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LB Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching an episode of McCloud.
Dunhill_1963_LB_billiard.jpg

Hey BoB’s,

Sorry for my lack of content lately, but my side job after retirement has turned into another full time job. Blessed in one respect, but I’ve been a little worn out. Anyway, I’m still watching all you old coot’s banter back and forth! Lol. Keep it up!

Rain and clouds all day today so I opted for corn cobs. AM smoke was Three Nuns, Noon smoke was Pegasus, and PM smoke was GH Rum Flake.

Have a good night fellas.

Pre dinner bowl of Bald Headed Teacher in a Molina 1/4 bent Rhodesian with Earl Grey tea on the side. Birdies flitting about. Says 50 on the thermometer but feels colder. Got little Augie a soft donut "calming bed". I think he likes it.
Augie has won the lottery getting adopted by you guys.

Good morning,
Smoking a Bari Wiking bent Rhodesian with MB 7 seas regular blend and a mug of DD hazelnut coffee,Trying to be at work by 9am. Its supposed to be a short day -3 hours, hopefully my back pain does not return. I have got to make up the money I laid out for the 2 car repairs... Wife has been going crazy looking for a position in the dead mortgage industry...

Good morning my friends. Its another freezing day here in Ye olde England. But the fire is roaring in the hearth, the smell of Sunday dinner cooking permeates the house and I'm prepping a Petersons Killarney XL90 with a light scrape. Then I'll plug it with a good hefty 3 pincher of Zippo Blended Hobbit Weed Emulation. Almost time for the next game in the FWC. I tell you all my friends, this is living, and life dont get much better. Whatever your doing on this beautiful Sunday, enjoy it to the max my friends. And have a great day.

Good morning,
Smoking a Bari Wiking bent Rhodesian with MB 7 seas regular blend and a mug of DD hazelnut coffee,Trying to be at work by 9am. Its supposed to be a short day -3 hours, hopefully my back pain does not return. I have got to make up the money I laid out for the 2 car repairs... Wife has been going crazy looking for a position in the dead mortgage industry...
EZ, can she shift her expertise into another industry or venue, say banking or accounting? Maybe some retraining to another field, like medical? That field seems to be growing.

Good morning BoBs. Starting out sweet this morning. CS Choctaw in a Bjarne blasted bent billiard. Don't know the vintage on this one as it was marked as NOS when I got it. This is a good aro. Almost as good as Rivendell, just different. Costa Rican blend coffee is good also. Had a ton of birdies on the feeders till a hawk flew over and scared the hell out of them.