What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21° and clear. British seconds sandblasted lovat with 5 year old LNF. I should smoke this pipe more often. It's a good one. While this pipe doesn't follow this preference, I feel lovat stems should be very, very short. 1-1.5 inches. A little nub of a stem. 7.5/10

Part way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking a Design Berlin Billiard with Gatlin-Burlier Creekside blend with a mug of freshly ground & brewed Starbucks reserve Costa rican coffee. Ranger,since you drink this all the time,I figured I would give it a try. This coffee is smooth like silk! sadly, I only got 3 bags. LOL!

Enjoying a Sunday smoke beside my expensive backyard chiminea. Lol. Peterson Pub Oak and GH Rum Flake. This is my fourth bowl of this tobacco in the past few days and I’m still trying to figure it out. Reminds me of a LJ Peretti style blend. High quality flake that burns to a fine ash. Perfect moisture right out of the tin. Blessed Sunday everyone.

C50192E3-A1BA-4D83-A902-21CDD28F74BD.jpeg

Half way through this bowl of Peretti Royal in a black sandblasted medium bend 2013 Mark Tinsky Coral 5 cherrywood with a smooth dark brown shank and bottom with a tapered black briar accented acrylic stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. It's almost time for my weekly pipe zoom.
Tinsky_Cherrywood.jpg

Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. Should be able to go off diet maintenance is a day or two. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead plug in a well appreciated medium bend, smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Rhodesian999.jpg

Wow, can't believe I am first to post this morning. It is early but not that early. EZ must be sleeping in, lol. Anyway, good morning all. Starting my day with Urban Cowboy in a Lorenzo Old Vic giant bent billiard. Big mug of coffee of course. Hope everyone has a great day. I'm going to be helping the vet with vaccinations most of the day. Hey Zippo, wake up. Lol.

Half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg