What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, just got back from Christmas shopping, it's quite a long drive for us to get to the shopping centre (mall). And the place was heaving. No chance of a smoke anywhere, and the drive back was bumper to tail virtually all the way, until the turn off toward my Village. Time now for a leisurely smoke of well deserved Hobbit weed in a MMCC Country Gent. Before heading out to the British Legion to meet up with some old mates. I hope everyone has a great day.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Watch City Mistletoe Jam (Christmas 2022) in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Making progress on a review which I hope to post this evening. It's mostly Virginias with perique as a condiment.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg

Now smoking Watch City Mistletoe Jam (Christmas 2022) in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic saddle stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a long time even though it's a great smoker. Still working on a review of this blend.
WinslowC_Dublin_silverspigot.jpg

McClelland Black Shag, 221 Series, gifted by MikeM, in an I. Baglin hand carved meer apple. Orange spice tea on the side. A pleasant smoke but not in any way above average. Creamy, a bit on the sweet side but quite one dimensional. 7 on the Zenometer. Good for a change of pace occasionally. Had a fun day at the ranch. Vaxed 15 horses. Had to lasso a couple who apparently don't like shots, lol.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. l'm almost half way through this bowl of Watch City Mistletoe Jam (Christmas 2022) in a very small, slight bent black sandblasted Smokers Forum.UK 2015 POTY Chris Askwith Prince 5 with a tapered black acrylic stem with a flared bit. Putting the finishing touches on a review of this blend. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Askwith_Prince5_SFUK_2015POY.jpg

Morning Tobacco: GH Rum Flake in the Peterson Ashford XL90.
Afternoon Tobacco: Old Joe Krantz in the MM Southport Ferryman
Evening Tobacco: Three Nuns in the MM Stubby.
Enjoy your evening fellas!
View attachment 7190
Sturdy, how do you like the OJK? I found it a bit strong for my taste. However, I was gifted some OJK Red Label and it is quite good. BTW, I like that pipe.

Part way through this bowl of Watch City Mistletoe Jam (Christmas 2022) in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic saddle stem. The rain is lightly coming down, so no walks for now. Maybe later.
WinslowC_Dublin_silverspigot.jpg