What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. My drink is the last of the bag of Gold Star Panama, neat. The best durn coffee I've ever drank.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. My drink is the last of the bag of Gold Star Panama, neat. The best durn coffee I've ever drank.
View attachment 7381
Jim, where do you buy the Gold Star? Don't see it around here.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2022 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

Jim, where do you buy the Gold Star? Don't see it around here.
https://goldstarcoffee.com/
A friend occasionally sends me their coffees, and every single one has been excellent. That Panama blend is a once a year, very limited edition at an outrageous price. It's wonderful, but way out of my price range.

It actually got above freezing for the first time in 3 weeks, it's 33 now and feels downright balmy. Isn't it weird how quickly a body will adjust to the cold. Pipe is a Medico ranger, I like how neutral the Brylon smokes. I hadn't tried Plum Pudding until a week ago and I can't get enough of it now, I'm having to pace myself!Plum pudding.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning,
Smoking a Hilson bent author filtered pipe with MB Virginia and a freshly ground and brewed CR Coffee.
It `s very odd that I can smoke VA. tobacco`s without a problem, I was going to try and get out of the house today,but its only 24 degrees here. I got to get out there later and run our cars,they haven`t been started in a week,since we have been sick. Hopefully I dont have dead batteries!

Feeling so much better today. So with that in mind it's got to be Rangers Gifted Figgy pudding in a James Barber billiard.

A large pot of Yorkshire Tea on the side. Glad to see that the snow has melted, although they do say more on the way.

I hope everyone is ready for Christmas, and you all have one full of love and joy.