What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've a little over a quarter of a bowl left of year 2014 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake in a smooth dark brown quarter bend post-1935 KBB/Kaywoodie New England Briar Pipe Company Flagship 83B Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to do another bulldog/Rhodesian night. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
KBB NEPC_83B_Rhodesian.jpg

I finished last nights Pease Embarcadero and started this morning's Pease Charring Cross both in MM Rob Roy shaped cobs. A few inches of snow following by rain overnight could make for an interesting Thursday morning!

Castello K31 Trademark
Beautiful pipe, that's the best use of a green stem I've ever seen!

Top o the mornin laddies. Up early again as I have to be downtown for our Ranger breakfast at 8. Sun just starting to glow below the horizon. 24 on the patio but not bad under the heater. Getting in a big bowl of Urban Cowboy in the Sav Hercules 606EX with Costa Rican coffee. Sent Zippo a PM to see how he's doing and to let him know we are all missing his posts.

Had a nice pre dinner smoke last night, Benediction in a Pete Rosslare bent apple with a glass of porto wine. Couldn't post as my phone went dead, lol. This little guy was wandering around our back yard. Baby roadrunner. Think he was looking for his mommy.

Attachments

• 20230124_175309.jpg
    20230124_175309.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230124_175352.jpg
    20230124_175352.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Just got back from PT, The mailman delivered MB Modern mixture & Capt black gold that I had won at an auction online. Smoking a Bari Special freehand with Lane LL-7 and another mug of my mornings coffee. I don`t know where the snow storm went-it`s 40 degrees and partly sunny here! I am beginning to hate the Media...

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo. The rain may knock out my first set of walking reps, but maybe not the second.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Hiya all.update about Mikki they are going to let him home either tomorrow or Friday depending on upscaling his home nurses hours something he won't like at all. But he is doing really well and has most of the feelings back in his upper body lncluding his hands so he will be able to fill a pipe, even though he has been told not to Hahaha. Thanks guys for all your incredible support we both appreciate it so much. Mikki told me to mention a special nod to Ranger107 thanking you for the tobacco. It bought a huge smile to his face. Sorry if this message is rushed guys, but I have to dash and beat the traffic xxx

Just finishing Pease Embarcadero in a Rob Roy, I'm going to dry some Pease Piccadilly the I opened last night for my next smoke.

smoking porch at HS
We had an outdoor area we could use, occasionally during extremely bad weather they'd let us stay in the entryway that had a large staircase protected by fire doors on both floors. That was 50 years ago!

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2020 Dunhill Elizabethan Match Plug in a black sandblasted quarter bend 2015 Rossi Vittoria author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to have an author afternoon. Lunch follows this smoke.
Rossi_Vittoria_author.jpg

Smoking a Bari Wiking freehand with MB Modern mixture along with a Pete`s dark roast k-cup. Somehow the Modern mixture is sweeter to me than the MB Scottish blend. Maybe it`s just me...
Zippo,great news! I am sure you will be happy to be home soon.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2013 Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend 320KS author with a tapered black acrylic military mount stem and ferrule. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink. Still raining.
Savinelli_Gauis320KS_Author.jpg

Just got back from PT, The mailman delivered MB Modern mixture & Capt black gold that I had won at an auction online. Smoking a Bari Special freehand with Lane LL-7 and another mug of my mornings coffee. I don`t know where the snow storm went-it`s 40 degrees and partly sunny here! I am beginning to hate the Media...
I never pay attention to the weather folks here. They are only right maybe 40% of the time. We have a saying here. Want to know what the weather is doing in Prescott, stick your head out the window, lol.