What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning my friends and fellow BoBs. Today I'm going to start by plugging a Savinelli Milano de Luxe with some Petersons Early Morning pipe, a very large cappuccino on the side, and wish you all a fantastic day. Sturdy me old China, you really should have bought that Falcon, you'd be pleasantly surprised I'm sure, plus the fact that my shares in the company would pay dividends 🤣🤣🤣

Just plugging a MMCC Country Gent with my goto bowl of deliciousness. Rangers gifted and my fave bakki Hobbit Weed. Mrs Z has taken a trip down to my Tobacconist to get Ranger some new socks, which I shall have sent to you by tomorrow's post buddy.
Have a great day everybody
Much appreciated buddy but really not necessary at all. I don't mind keeping you in socks. And they are much less expensive here than in England, lol. Just my way of showing appreciation and support for a fellow warrior. I figure us guys who made it home in one piece owe something to those who didn't.

Much appreciated buddy but really not necessary at all. I don't mind keeping you in socks. And they are much less expensive here than in England, lol. Just my way of showing appreciation and support for a fellow warrior. I figure us guys who made it home in one piece owe something to those who didn't.
I hear you brother, and amen to that.
But it's my pleasure to reciprocate, I know how them cowboy boots play havoc, whilst ripping up your socks. Must be the spurs 😆

Morning everyone. CS Figgy Pudding in a Bjarne blasted bent billiard with a big mug of Costa Rican coffee. Kinda gray and gloomy today. A dampish 36 and a slight breeze making it seem colder. Not a great day for being outside so will probably go to the indoor gun range. Gotta keep my skills up in case I get mugged, cause I'm too old to run, and too stubborn to give in, lol.

A cup of Pete's black coffee, with another morning bowl of Carter Hall in the Vauen churchwarden. Unfortunately, something clicked in my brain and I realized this particular combination of PG and flavoring reminded me of the taste of E- cigarettes, which I find revolting. Now that I've tasted it, I can't untaste it. No more OTC blends for me!

Last edited:
Wrote the post above earlier but forgot to post it. Old Timers disease, lol. Now joining Zippo with some Hobbits Weed in one of my smaller Petes, a vintage K&P straight pot with amber stem in a military mount with my 3rd mug of coffee. When I got this pipe it had been restemmed with one so small I couldn't keep it in my teeth when clenching. So ordered an amber stem and fitted it myself.i think it turned out okay. Zippo, I hardly ever wear spurs these days. Cochise doesn't need them and my days of riding green broke stallions are behind me, lol.

Attachments

• 20230131_102954.jpg
    20230131_102954.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a straight smooth brown 2017 unbranded Upshall Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. My first set of walking reps have been rained out, and it's not looking good for a second set. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
James Upshall_Canadian_Unbranded.jpg

Smoking a Bari Wiking,extra long bent Rhodesian with Sutliff creme brulee and another mug of CR coffee.
I got a painter this morning,retired vet with references and Insured,really nice guy looking to making a few extra bucks to supplement his income. He`s willing to do 1 coat for 350 or 2 coats for 450 - he starts tomorrow.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Gold Star Jamaican Reserve, neat, is my drink. Watching the Curt Gowdy episode of The Sounds of Baseball.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Closing in on the half way mark of this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg