What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smokeing my aristocob Aristocob - Pipedia with a bit of Rattrays Accountant mixture, Rattrays is fairly new to me but I have enjoyed all the different blends I have smoked so far.
I was scared to smoke this pipe until I read Owl pipes reproduce a hardwood replacement bowl. Or if you weren't a passion paws like me you might be able to make one out of a grenaded old pipe bowl. In saying that I probably wont wear this one out as for me it doesn't smoke that well even with the filter removed. But I love it all the same :D

1678687781243.png

Enjoyed a big and tasty golden delicious apple, and have a third of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Just fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. Daisy's been here all day, but Tomato wasn't for a change. We had cold weather, light snow this morning which quickly changed to sleet and then to rain. I wonder where Tomato was? When he showed up this evening, he wasn't as hungry as he should have been, so I suspect - and hope - that somebody else fed him during the hours he was absent.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Watch City Original Crumb Cut in a 1979 Ascorti Business KS Hungarian with a black pearl acrylic stem. Until I became a comic book artist, this was my most heavily smoked pipe. The Hungarian style doesn't work well when I draw. Great smoker and an old friend.
Ascorti Business KS Hungarian.jpg

Good Afternoon my friends.
Going to plug a Petersons Killarney XL90 bent billiard, with some Condor. This will be my 2nd smoke of the day, after I've already had some Hobbit Weed in a MMCC Mark Twain. Very windy in Ye olde England today, with gusts up to 80mph in some places. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Watch City Original Crumb Cut in a 1979 Ascorti Business KS Hungarian with a black pearl acrylic stem. Until I became a comic book artist, this was my most heavily smoked pipe. The Hungarian style doesn't work well when I draw. Great smoker and an old friend.
View attachment 8503
WOW Jim I have never seen a pipe like that its a beauty love it!! (y) (y)

Enjoyed a big and tasty golden delicious apple, and have a third of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Just fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. Daisy's been here all day, but Tomato wasn't for a change. We had cold weather, light snow this morning which quickly changed to sleet and then to rain. I wonder where Tomato was? When he showed up this evening, he wasn't as hungry as he should have been, so I suspect - and hope - that somebody else fed him during the hours he was absent.
View attachment 8502
I have to ask Jim Daisey? Tomato ?

Well, my stem straightening was a big failure. Thought I had it pliable but when I put pressure on it, the stem snapped in half. Was a clean break so trying to epoxy it back together. If that doesn't work who would you guys recommend to send the stem to for a replacement.
Good to see another "Passion Paws" out there , at least you gave it a crack Ranger.mmmmm Dint meant that pun dohhhhh

About a third of a bowl left of year 2016 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Fed two ferals, and Sleepy Suzy. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg