What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plugging a bowl of Squadron leader in a Savinelli Long John for my first smoke of the day. Starting a little late, but felt lazy this morning, and had a lie in. No birdies on the feeders today, which is surprising, as it really is a nice day today. Almost time to get my Gardner to dig and feed the beds and plant up the bulbs and seed up the trays in the greenhouses.
Can't wait for the summer. Have a great day everybody

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Copying Bali again. Kensington in a MM general cob with my 3rd mug of coffee. Should do some Honey Dos today. Have a light flickering in the garage overhead but Honey won't let me climb a ladder with my sling on. Turning into nurse Rachet, lol. But I guess she is trying to take care of me and doesn't want me too strain my shoulder. I do have a tendency to push myself, lol.

Copying Bali again. Kensington in a MM general cob with my 3rd mug of coffee. Should do some Honey Dos today. Have a light flickering in the garage overhead but Honey won't let me climb a ladder with my sling on. Turning into nurse Rachet, lol. But I guess she is trying to take care of me and doesn't want me too strain my shoulder. I do have a tendency to push myself, lol.
That was funny but yep she's right. Be careful buddy. Don't push it. Say's me, who does everything nurse Ratchet tells me not to 😆

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast, then ate a bunch of unsalted peanuts and a decent size bowl of chili for lunch. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s on the tapered black acrylic stem. Larry's El Salvador Dali, neat, is my drink.
Ryan_Alden_BD_right.jpg

Enjoying GH DVC in a Pride, it's a good smoke for the ride to and from the store,

Kensington be your second pipe,
I usually leave the bottom of my last pipe of the day to get the last few puffs out of during chores. If a new tobacco tastes like crap after sitting overnight it doesn't get added to the inventory!

Not far from finishing this bowl of C&D The Beast 2023 (Small Batch) in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem. This version, which uses different perique than past productions, goes on sale Tuesday, March 21st at 6:00 p.m. EST. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Austrian_meer_apple.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of C&D The Beast 2023 (Small Batch) in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a dark tortoise shell colored tapered acrylic stem. Working on a review of this blend, which won't be hard to do. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

Relaxing after a so so dinner of Pea soup and chicken nuggets with some CS Northwest Trek in a Randy Wiley grade 99 freehand. Honey bourbon on the side. Got all the bills paid. Lol
EZ, hope you enjoyed the steak. I'm jealous. Going have some leftover cake for dessert.

Enjoyed a short nap, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2012 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg