What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished work for the day, and fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. Daisy is very dainty in how she nibbles her food. Tomato wolves it down. Just fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger, too. I'm passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. May end the day with this smoke.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg

Good morning everyone. Having CS Figgy Pudding in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy with a big mug of cowboy coffee. A chilly 38 here in the mountains but bright and sunny. High of 55 later. Wife wants to go ride Teddy this morning so probably only time for one bowl. Have to help at the Legion this afternoon. Serving corned beef and cabbage for St.Paddys day.

Finished work for the day, and fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. Daisy is very dainty in how she nibbles her food. Tomato wolves it down. Just fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger, too. I'm passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. May end the day with this smoke.
View attachment 8549

What a beaut!!

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

I was surprised I didn't gain any weight from yesterday, so I had an off-diet lunch, which was plenty of sliced ham and six eggs along with three slices of cinnamon raisin bread and an Envy apple. It's still raining, so no walking for now. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Larry's El Salvador Dali, neat, is my drink. Just posted my review of C&D The Beast at TR, which goes on sale March 21 at 6 PM EST.
BBB Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Got three KBV blends to review, and a dear friend gifted me a Peterson St. Patrick's Day Canadian.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Passing the half way mark of this bowl from a freshly opened tin of C&D St. Patrick’s Day Reserve 2023 in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg