What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a quarter of a bowl left of unreleased 2021 Sutliff VaPer in a mid-2000 decade Tom Eltang straight black sand blasted canted AJ Dublin with a cream and brown horn ferrule, and a tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Tom_Eltang_AJDublin.jpg

My dear friend bought a Saint Patrick's Day Peterson for himself and for me. We are smoking our respective pipes together for the first time. His tobacco is Sutliff Heavy English, and mine is Sutliff Presbyterian in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. This is a very cool experience to share with one of the best people I know.
Peterson_SPD_Canadian264.jpg

This morning, Revor Plug in a Country Gentleman. This afternoon, I decided to open my last Mick McQuaid Plug, only to find it dried out. I decided to try a Condor Plug, only to find the package had split so it too was dried out. :( So, rehydrating those for later. Second bowl, Amphora Kentucky, also in a Country Gentleman.

Ranger,

I can sympathize/empathize with you, because this carpal tunnel in my right had is getting worse and drives me even crazier. I hope to see my hand surgeon on Wednesday and get him moving on helping me out with it. Hope your arm gets better fast.
Thanks. Doc says 5 or 6 months to totally recover. Sucks, lol.

Pre dinner, some Hobbits Weed in a Design Berlin 1/4 bent dublin sans filter. Honey bourbon on the side. Got an email from P&C offering 17% off entire order but when I tried to add tobacco to the cart kept getting a message " do you want to leave this site?". Couldn't pull up specific blends like McBaren Burley Flake. Anyone else have this issue?

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Twist Flake in a smooth straight brown mid-1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Supreme Bruyere 9456A patent 1896800 billiard with a nickel band and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Linkman-Grabow-Supreme9456A-billiard.jpg

Pre dinner, some Hobbits Weed in a Design Berlin 1/4 bent dublin sans filter. Honey bourbon on the side. Got an email from P&C offering 17% off entire order but when I tried to add tobacco to the cart kept getting a message " do you want to leave this site?". Couldn't pull up specific blends like McBaren Burley Flake. Anyone else have this issue?
I get that message there frequently. I just click yes and check the cart to make sure that the item I added is in my cart. It does that every time I add something to the cart. Their software is outdated. Try that and see if I works for you.

Leftovers for dinner that I'm following with a fresh pipe, an MM Apple Diplomat filled with GLP Kensington. Ranger I deleted the P&C offer when I read it this morning assuming the 17% was only for the 17th, St. Patrick's Day!
If you need the coupon code, it is GREEN17. I'm smoking Carter Hall in a Dunhill Canadian.

Black in the day when a matinee coat a dime, Tim Holt was my hero.
I can understand why. He was a good person, and an underrated actor. I've been a fan of his for a great many years.

Finished work for the day, unloaded the dishwasher, fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger (she really does live up to her nickname at times), and am half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2018 full bend smooth Terracotta Peterson XL315 System Standard military mount with a nickel cap and a flared black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Original_Terracotta.jpg

Had a good day at the Muletown Pipe Show. Met up with @Swede and we got acquainted and ate some huge cheeseburgers from a food truck. He is a fine fellow. Smoking some more Carter Hall in a Comoy's Academy Award apple.
Thanks Haebar, it was good spending time with a fine fellow BoB. I enjoyed what you told me about pipes. I've got to try some CH again. Have a good third day and return trip.

I can understand why. He was a good person, and an underrated actor. I've been a fan of his for a great many years.

Finished work for the day, unloaded the dishwasher, fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger (she really does live up to her nickname at times), and am half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2018 full bend smooth Terracotta Peterson XL315 System Standard military mount with a nickel cap and a flared black vulcanite p-lip stem.
View attachment 8568
Was bidding on one like that on Ebay. Bailed when it went over $100. Finally sold at $212. Nuts