What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good evening my friends.
Been a nice day today in Ye merry olde England. Myself and Mrs Z went for a drive into town, not for anything in particular. It was just nice to get out of the house for a while, and a spot of lunch at a rather nice pub.
Just filled a MM Mark Twain bent, with some of Rangers gifted and delicious Rivendell 😋 and about to spark it up.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of GLP géométrie (Zeitgeist) in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Needed an aro right now.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed in a straight black sandblasted 1924 Parker’s Super Briar Bark 11 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This pipe was made in the second year of Parker production. Cleaning a few pipes before dinner time.
1924_Parker_Billiard_11.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of the soon-to-be released GLP géométrie (Zeitgeist) in a smooth straight brown late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Thought I'd try a briar as I review.
Charatan_Special_pot.jpg

Still in a phase of cutting back from smoking for a few weeks, but decided to treat myself to a bowl of GH Kentucky Nougat. Not usually an aromatic guy, but anything from GH is an exception!

If anyone has some GH tobacco laying around that they don't care for, I'd be happy to trade away all my blends from Peterson, C&D, Sutliff, GL Pease, etc at a favorable value to you. I just can't get enough of this brand.

Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple, and am passing the half way mark on this bowl of 1960s Philip Morris Revelation in a mid-1970s smooth brown medium bend Ed Burak Connoisseur bulldog with an acrylic black saddle stem. Finished that Archie and Betty job! :)
Ed_Burak_Connoisseur_Bulldog.jpg

Now smoking 1960s Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a medium bend dark brown 2017 Don Warren 17 smooth straight grain rough top Dublin with a multi-brown cumberland stem and ferrule in the military mount style. I'll probably end the day with this smoke.
DWarren_2017.jpg