What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passing the half way mark on this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek 2021 in a straight smooth dark brown year 1933 Parker Super Bruyere patent 10 T 81/F lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. This blend ages quickly, and for the better.
1933_Parker 81:F lovat..jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Patton, and cleaning a few pipes.
Comoy's_Sutliff_CorinthianDe-Luxe_126 pot .jpg

Enjoyed a tasty red delicious apple, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Watch City Original Crumb Cut in a 1950s-60s straight smooth brown Bertram 07 octagonal paneled billiard with a square shank and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Off to work I go.
Bertram_07 _panel_billiard.jpg