What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passing the half way mark on this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Just fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger, and then went outside to feed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. Looks like rain is on the way.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a navel orange on the side. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a post 2007 Castello straight brown Sea Rock KK US made in Cantu (Kimo) apple with a tapered black acrylic stem. Had a cup of hot tea with lunch, and I am back to ice water and bergs.
Castello_Sea_Rock.jpg

I ventured out earlier to the porch. Nice day out it was 62. when I was out. Had a bowl of C&D house reserve in a really nice Nachwalter I've had for a good while. Then hada bowl of University Flake in a nice bent dublin by Joel Shapiro. Good smokes! Hope you have all had a couple o f good smokes today.

Enjoyed a short nap, which was followed by a wonderful salad, orange roughy and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I just finished a bowl of year 2014 FVF in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog with a black acrylic stem.
Rinaldo Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog .jpg

Good Afternoon my fellow BoBs.
Another nice purchase from Mrs Z today.
After shopping in town, she spotted this tobacco jar in the local junk shop, and bought it for a fiver. Not known by her, but spotted by me when she brought it home. It is stamped by Dunhill "KaaChinggg"
Plugging a bowl of delicious Hobbit Weed in a James Barber Billiard to celebrate 🍾.
Ranger, I hope your physio goes well buddy.

Attachments

• 20230327_162330.jpg
    20230327_162330.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0