What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, giant porterhouse steak, baked potato and sweet corn dinner. Dessert will be ready soon. Took the trash and recycle cans to the street, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed in a straight black sandblasted 1924 Parker’s Super Briar Bark 11 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This pipe was made in the second year of Parker production. Watching the Braves-Phillies game. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
1924_Parker_Billiard_11.jpg

Enjoyed a double decker strawberry short cake for dessert, and am now smoking several years old Dunhill Elizabethan in a straight smooth, dark brown patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Going back to dieting, now.
Dunhill_1952Apple_ODA_Bruyere_806 B124.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am off to work with a bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Going to smoke a few bulldogs while I work. I don't own a dog, so this is the next best thing. Listening to Fibber McGee and Molly from my collection of radio shows.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg

Part way through this bowl of Wilke Surbrug’s Crystal Palace in a dark brown smooth straight post-WW2 LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog with a nickel ferrule and tenon with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog .jpg

Just finished work, and am almost half way through this bowl of year 2020 Mac Baren Scottish Mixture in a straight, smooth brown 1960s Lane era Charatan Special 38 bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Time to feed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger.
1960s_Lane_Charatan_Special38_bulldog.jpg

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s attached to the tapered black acrylic stem. This finishes the tin, and I have no idea what to replace it with since that's all I had. Hhmmm....
Ryan_Alden_BD_right.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning,
Smoking a Pete Strand with Lane LL-7 and a Martinson k-cup. It`s supposed to be a beautiful day here.
I am waiting for the landscapers to arrive to cut back some of the bushes and trees on my property. My back problems have prevented me from doing this myself. I really hate when everything is over grown ,it makes the place look uncared for in my humble opinion...