What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Afternoon my friends and fellow BoBs. No smoke posting for me yesterday as we had far to much going on. A case of places to go people to see kinda day. But I did arm myself with a couple of Falcons, and a Big Ben nose warmer, The ammo was a half pouch of Hobbit Weed and a half pouch of Condor. It will come as no surprise to you all, that the Hobbit Weed took a bit of hammering, and ran out half way through the day 😆. Today is a little windy here in old blighty. But very sunny and pleasant. So I'm able to be outside with the bird's and Frodo with a Savinelli Author plugged with St. Bruno, enjoying life and all it has to offer. I wish you all a fantastic day my friends 😊

Good Morning!
While doing chores I ran out of feed so I chose today's cob, a bent Washington Rob Roy and loaded it up with GH Balkan Mixture for the ride to the feed store. That's just about finished and I have some GH DVC drying, I'll smoke that while watering with coffee of course!

Good morning BoBs. Almost done with my first bowl. CS Choctaw in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy with my first mug of cowboy coffee. Contemplating what to have next. Maybe copy Jim with my only bulldog, a Sav Roma rusticated with acrylic stem. Jim, maybe you should get a real bulldog? French bulldogs are real cuties. After all dogs are a man's best friend. I know because Augie told me so, lol.

65° and sunny. Stanwell with 5 year old Night Train. All kinds of sweet dark fruit flavors and the pure tobacconess of memory. 7.75/10. I haven't posted my last three or so smokes in this thread, but they've all been flavorful and satisfying. A relief.

Half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Good morning BoBs. Almost done with my first bowl. CS Choctaw in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy with my first mug of cowboy coffee. Contemplating what to have next. Maybe copy Jim with my only bulldog, a Sav Roma rusticated with acrylic stem. Jim, maybe you should get a real bulldog? French bulldogs are real cuties. After all dogs are a man's best friend. I know because Augie told me so, lol.
I love dogs, and always had one in my youth. M'lady loves them as well, but we don't have enough space or money to own one. That's why we have cats, which we also love.

Looks like Jim is on a bulldog kick :) !
The Bulldog shape is one of my favs. I own 58 of them, and 19 Rhodesians. Every so often, I like to have a day and/or night where I smoke a particular pipe shape. A couple of times I had a day where I only smoked 100 year+ pipes. Fun things like that add to my smoking enjoyment.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of 2023 STG Escudo in a slight bend rusticated 1979 Savinelli Estella 310 poker with a brown pearl acrylic saddle stem. I remember when this blend had a fair amount of perique in it. Oh well... Watching the Reds-Cubs game and getting ready to clean a few pipes. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Estella 310 poker.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of 2017 Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard with a tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
M.T. Natural.jpg