What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has bowl of C&D Byzantium in a Bruno Nuttens. In really likeing the long thin pipes recently
20230526_143713.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a straight smooth brown 1920s-30s Sasieni patent 8 dot Marborough lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.
Sasieni_8Dot_Lovat.jpg

About a quarter of a bowl left of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Barling_249.jpg

After a so so dinner of green pea soup and a few chicken nuggets ending my day with Benediction in a Randy Wiley freehand grade 99 bent dublin. Earl Gray tea on the side. Night falling. Time to go in and take care of the wife. She's doing pretty well for having a tooth surgically extracted. Good evening my fellow BoBs.

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and have just over a third of a bowl left of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a straight smooth brown 1950s Comoy’s Tradition 305 apple military mount with a sterling silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching an episode of Nature on PBS.
Comoy’s_Tradition305_apple_militarymount.jpg

Finished work for the day, fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger, and then went outside to feed Daisy the Feral Princess and the ever hungry Tomato the Brave. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Going to check the forum, and read baseball box scores.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling.jpg

Due to a week long meeting, I've been off the pipe. First smoke is PS Luxury Navy Flake in a Savinelli 815KS. Should have a clean palate after that hiatus and some plain seltzer water. Getting some nice grass, hay, and slightly sweet caramel tastes. Man, it's good to be back. The pipe will also help me in studying about building deck stairs. After all, that's work too 😀