What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bruins

Reaction score
strangely acquired SG FVF in a sasieni 4 dot. whew, had to sit down after that! :D

Time for a quick one, FVF in a Cob....... off to work!!

Capitol Stairs in a Jake Hackert corn cob pipe

Gotta head out on the road.. Dunhill's Early Morning Pipe in my La Strada Pico..

First Light of Erinmore Flake in my Jobey Shellmore Extra Ooh Paul.. Cold beer and some wood splitting and hauling for the afternoon... :cheers:

Second full bowl of the day (this new work schedule is killing my smoking schedule!) - Embarcadero in a Pietenpauw billiard. Man, I'm enjoying this!

Muddler":hyqvy8vm said:
Second full bowl of the day (this new work schedule is killing my smoking schedule!) - Embarcadero in a Pietenpauw billiard. Man, I'm enjoying this!
Well Mudd I will make up for ya.. Still splitting wood and hauling.. But managed a bowl of SG Squadron Leader in my La Strada Pico..

velveteagle":mugq6tmu said:
Muddler":mugq6tmu said:
Well Mudd I will make up for ya.. Still splitting wood and hauling.. But managed a bowl of SG Squadron Leader in my La Strada Pico..
A bowl for my fallen buddies!!!
FVF in a Pete Aran Rho, Coke on the side!!

The sun has set.. Having a bowl of Dunhill's My Mixture 965 in my Wally Frank LTD Giant..

Got FVF going in a new (for me) smaller Ser Jacopo. I pretty much blame Muddler for my new FVF habit, god bless him.

Homborger Veermaster in a Pete Fermoy Canadian.

dspiveyjr":ikvvod1z said:
Altadis 1M in Randy Wiley Patina Freehand.
Hey, 1M purdy good stuff aint it? I've been smoking it on the way to work. Mild and tasty I say.
Catch that Bruins? I'm not the only one smoking this stuff. :cheers:

Falconer":uusxyu2s said:
dspiveyjr":uusxyu2s said:
Altadis 1M in Randy Wiley Patina Freehand.
Hey, 1M purdy good stuff aint it? I've been smoking it on the way to work. Mild and tasty I say.
Catch that Bruins? I'm not the only one smoking this stuff. :cheers:
I believe I am going to order a pound of it on next order, really a good breakfast smoke with Java also.

Altadis Voodoo Queen in a Grabow Freehand (My Latakia pipe) while doing homework! :geek:

Kingfisher in a Stanwell HCA VI. This stuff IS pretty good.

jhuggett":0um8s2hb said:
Kingfisher in a Stanwell HCA VI. This stuff IS pretty good.
Right on Jason!! Crumbly is good! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.