What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started the day with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in my Wally Frank LTD Giant.. Then Esoterica Margate in my Italian Oom Paul.. Then some gifted MacBarren's Dark Twist in my MM Country Gentleman Cob.. Trying to fit a nap in here somewhere.. :cheers:

Earlier some Chelsea Morning in a Nording Great Dane..sublime. Just finished some FMOTB in a Castello 31. Peace-Mike ;)

Just enjoyed some Red Paramoor in my Italian Oom Paul.. Also had just before that some H&H in my MM Patriot...

I'm smoking a sample of Sterling's Royal London Dock courtesy of Jack Peterson of the Sterling Tobacco Co. The "tobacco chef" has whipped up another tasty treat. His menu appears endless. Thank goodness he does pipe tobacco!

I think I'm going to finish the day out with a big bowl of Westminster.

Yeah. That sounds good.

Embarcadero

In PeeDee's Christmas Bomb Castello prince.

So good it's almost unreal.

But fortunately is.

:face:

My last pipe smoke of the night.. SG's Chocolate Flake in my CAO Big Head Meer..

Started the day with some nicely aged Chelsea Morning in my Grandi. Both were picked up from brothers here! Great way to start the day.

This morning I'm trying a new blend. My Colucci pot briar is loaded with Klompen Kloggen. This is a sample I've received from Jack Peterson of the Sterling Tobacco Co. It's very good and I'm starting my day off on a great smoke.

Heading out for my early smoke of Dan's Blue Note Peoria Canadian Sitter.. :D

First smoke of the evening is SG BBF in a GBD New Era billiard.

Muddler":d8y74j5z said:
I just got a New Era Lumberman. It hasn´t arrived yet but I´m exited. I´ve been into GBD´s lately...

MisterE":icbfll85 said:
Muddler":icbfll85 said:
I just got a New Era Lumberman. It hasn´t arrived yet but I´m exited. I´ve been into GBD´s lately...
Way to go MisterE... Show it if you can when it comes in.. Congrats.. :cheers:

read that bald headed teacher is walnut without anything missing. seems to be that, and more. very enjoyable. will turn to it from time to time when i need a break from Liebman's Scottish Flake.

Westminster in a GBD bulldog. That's two bowls of it in a row. I usually don't do that.

Earlier some Maltese Falcon in my Dunny Grp 5 billiard. And just finished some Robusto from GL Pease, kind of like a cigar with a hint of Latakia. Peace-Mike :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.