What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JFH Short Cut To Mushrooms in my Erik Nording Red #5.. Smooooooooooooth...

Embarcadero

1950s Parker Straightgrain "A" billiard

LatMan state of the art (airway & aesthetics both) lucite re-stem.

Life is good :cheers:

:face:

Penzance in my Peterson Kisdale XL23...simply succulent :drunken:

Had a great night with a friend and started my morning with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in my Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian.. Heading out for more chores with a bowl of SWR in my MM Patriot.. Lots of coffee this morning.. :cheers:

Time for an outside walk with a bowl of McC 5100 Red Cake in my Sav Auto 5... Then a nap.. :sleep:

Penzance.....again.....I think I'm addicted. :shock:

From today's shipment, GLP JackKnife Plug, cube cut with a sushi blade and dried for 4 hours on the lid. Loaded into my Nording oversized freehand. My first bowl of this stuff and it is very interesting. I enjoy working with the tobacco and the cube cut seems to provide chunky flavors. It has a very smokey and spicy note, but not the usual Latakia or perique here. The way the kentucky interplays with the Virginias is just magnificent. The way it smolders in the first third of the bowl reminds me of Nepalese hashish. Don't think this could be an every day for me, but I sure would enjoy being able to whip out one of these brownie-esque blocks and cut or rub to my liking. Paired with a Brooklyn Brewery Monster barleywine ale. As for nicotine content, this one is a heavy hitter, but may not be a home run for everyone. A very nice change of pace, I look forward to future offerings from the New World Collection. I'm curious to know if the Kentucky used in this is of similar origin to the 20 year old leaf Pease uses in Cumberland.

Well done Mr. Pease.

Just had a great smoke of Red Paramoor in my Sav Auto 5.. Emmm :cheers:

Back at it with the Chelsea Morning...I just can't get over this stuff. It's like Nirvana in a bowl. (in my Nording freehand this morning)

Morning outside chores 12.F with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in my Dr. Grabow Viking.. Snowing

Weather's nice here in SC! It's almost time to put the latakia blends away and smoke burley and VA.

A Cob full of my own creation--Kentucky Club Mild mixed with shredded cigar clipping--mmm, this one is satisfying, but not enough to stop me from wanting another bowl!

Busy day with Daughter and Grand Kids.. But was outside with chores with a bowl of PA in my MM Missouri Pride.. Then a trip to town with a bowl of Escudo in my Brebbia.. I really enjoyed this blend..I think it will be a regular order.. :cheers:

Adirondack Tiger Slices (from Cup O' Joe's) in a $20 Lane Limited Relief Grain Prince with a nice, big bowl.

I love this stuff, especially for the price! It burns slow and cool and has gigantic flavor with a good dose of Vitamin-N.

Smoking the last of a tin of GLP Odyssey, which means I can crack open the Jackknife Plug finally. :)

Just had a great bowl of Chelsea Morning in a new(estate) Castello KKKK Old Antiquari bent. It was a bittersweet smoke as I was thinking of a friend that turned me on to "italian wood", Ken Collins, a true Pipeman and all around good guy. Peace-Mike :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.