What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
velveteagle":32br6xqn said:
Looking like a great weather day here.. Dunhill's Early Morning Pipe in my Sav Auto 5.. Lotsa Coffee. :cheers:
Sounds Great Chuck, Dunhill 965 in a Pete Aran brandy, lots of coffee too!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Beautiful day..Solani ABF Blend 656 in my Eagle Claw Meer.. :cheers:

Long, hard day - unwinding with OGS in a Pietenpauw stacked Rhodesian.

Fillmore '07 in my Ser Jac Calabash, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

1M in my Claudio Cavicchi Bent Dublin on my front porch.

Long Days End.. Back from a wine tasting fellowship. Having a bowl of SG Best Brown Flake in my Big Head Meer.. I must say it will be a good sleep tonight. Wishing everyone a smile... :cheers:

FVF in a little (4") Bolopipe (probably $2.95 back in 1974) -- meerschaum lined w/ a 5/8" bore. Gets you up close & personal with flake tobacs and never disappoints. First non-newsstand pipe and the foundation of all that followed.

:face:
COFFEE, YES PLEASE

Yak":p20lcdkz said:
FVF in a little (4") Bolopipe (probably $2.95 back in 1974) -- meerschaum lined w/ a 5/8" bore. Gets you up close & personal with flake tobacs and never disappoints. First non-newsstand pipe and the foundation of all that followed.

COFFEE, YES PLEASE
YAK, I think we're gonna need a pic of that beauty! :shock:

Falconer":xgmq659q said:
Yak":xgmq659q said:

COFFEE, YES PLEASE
YAK, I think we're gonna need a pic of that beauty! :shock:
Second that.
Orient express in a Pete xl20, coffee on the side!!

Big surprise here...... wait for it Valky........ Escudo in my Savinelli Prince!

New Smoker":hiabml4q said:
Big surprise here...... wait for it Valky........ Escudo in my Savinelli Prince!
Where you been Bro......??????????????
Welcome back........ NS in DA HOUSE!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Piet Binsbergen":bvjxfr4e said:
New Smoker":bvjxfr4e said:
Where you been Bro......??????????????
Welcome back........ NS in DA HOUSE!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
smok'n Blues has been a politican, a swooing "the man" and dust'n off the ole resume. but he's a prince of a fella and will come out look'n like a charm when it's all over. Youda man New smoker!! We gotch yer back bro!

antoher bowl of 02 pirate kake, one my last bowl of 03 haddo's delight and a vary good bowl of star of the east from 06.

C&D Good Morning in my Pete St Pat's and a mug of Java, Beautiful morning here in Cape Town, :sunny:

FVF in my new Butz Choquin! details about that pipe to come! :D

bruins":8m4bov8z said:
FVF in my new Butz Choquin! details about that pipe to come! :D
Looking forward to seeing a pic bruins.. I used to have a nice one that was stolen from my friend who passed. They smoke great.. I have one picked out for later this year..
What a morning with all the sunshine.. Firing up some SG Squadron Leader in my Royal British.. With lotas coffee.. :cheers:

Morning fellow b bros.

The morning smoke is Kendal Flake in the Ben Wade. As Ken has now gotten me addicted to Bosun Cut Plug, the afternoon will be dedicated to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.