What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Stokkebye Cube Cut in a Caminetto chimney

Greeting dawn with some Penzance in a large Tinsky silvered bulldog, and a cupa.

Buddy

Started the day and my chores smoking a bowl of FVF in my Big Head Meer.. Coffee time..

MacB's Navy Flake in my Ashton LX poker, cup of Earl Grey...so far, a fantastic morning, cool and crisp!

Smoked my first bowl of Escudo yesterday (yummy), this morning started with some SG BBF.

After a good nap I am smoking some SG Best Brown Flake in my Fisher Meer Lined.. Brew time.. :cheers:

OGS in a BC. little bit of rain, finally. we need buckets though, not the spitter that's blowing across now.

Some of Natch's ten year old Marlin Flake in a Mike Brisset billiard.

Off to rest with a book with Germain's Uncle Tom's Mixture in my Jobey Shellmore Ooh Paul...

I have been fighting an ice pick headache for a couple days. Tough tonight, so I decided to slice up some brown pigtail to see if that will dull the pain.

Ennerdale fl.in my Ser Jac Calabash, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

FVF

Little (group 2-3) old (maybe 1930s) Peterson apple. 360-degree tight straight grain, and it was only a DeLuxe. (Times have changed since then !) Another treasured 35-year companion.

:face:

PS twist flake rubbed out with a pinch of butternut burley stuffed in a Stan 124 revival

Yak":51wo4z59 said:
FVF

Little (group 2-3) old (maybe 1930s) Peterson apple. 360-degree tight straight grain, and it was only a DeLuxe. (Times have changed since then !) Another treasured 35-year companion.

:face:
Ditto, been smoking a crap load of FVF this week!!!!!!

Westminster in my Dunhill billiard, listening to a Coltrane album, drinking some nice scotch, reading a good book.

Was a tad under the weather last night.. Went to bed early and missed my night under the stars smoke.. So heading out with some SG Best Brown Flake in my Big Head Meer.. Gotta let the chickens out of the locked coop.. Possum Fear from the little women.. Deer hunting in the morning.. Windy as heck out now.. Tricky pipe lite time..

mark":8oohn52h said:
PS twist flake rubbed out with a pinch of butternut burley stuffed in a Stan 124 revival
I am gonna have try that approach mark. Two of my favorite blends thanks to you! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.