What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A full day of rain here in wine Country, Stuck puffing in the garage. Started the day with Scottish Cake in a Ben Wade Martinique. Folger's on the side.

With warm dressing and big boots walking about the snow fall with a bowl of MB Navy Flake in my Great Dane Spool Cob.. Dreaming of spring already.. :cheers:

Good nap and a bowl of Germain's Uncle Tom's Mixture in my Tobacco Villa...

Update: 7:05pm Just enjoyed a bowl of SG Chocolate Flake in my CAO Big Head Meer.. What a joy it was... :cheers: :cheers:

Heading out with a bowl of Esoterica Margate in my Sav Auto #5. Still a cold day...

Just had a few showers here - very pleasant. Also received news that my consulting contract for next year has been signed, which is great news but means no significant fishing or hunting trips until very late in the year, if at all. It's worth it though. Work is always good to have. Right now, after some barbequed ribs for dinner, it's SG Navy Flake in a Pietenpauw. Life is good!

Muddler":hxgbnkai said:
Just had a few showers here - very pleasant. Also received news that my consulting contract for next year has been signed, which is great news but means no significant fishing or hunting trips until very late in the year, if at all. It's worth it though. Work is always good to have. Right now, after some barbequed ribs for dinner, it's SG Navy Flake in a Pietenpauw. Life is good!
Hey Mudd.. Good to hear your going to be busy.. You will be able to make some time to enjoy the day when it comes.. Life is good indeed... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Having some Dunhill Standard Mixture medium in my Brebbia Ascot... Lots of coffee.. Cold to the bone here...

Bald Headed Teacher last night and some FVF drying for the drive to work later this afternoon.

Frog Morton in an Ashton 3/4 bent brandy. Not being much of a lat-o-phile, I enjoyed more than I had anticipated. Perfect for a bright, cold, Alaskan day.

Trout Bum":ypn44zsm said:
Frog Morton in an Ashton 3/4 bent brandy. Not being much of a lat-o-phile, I enjoyed more than I had anticipated. Perfect for a bright, cold, Alaskan day.
That sounds good in so many different ways! I love Ashton's and I too am developing more of an appreciation of Latakia.

FVF

Lane-era Charatan Special (i.e., Preben Holm) BBD (new lucite stem).

Rekindling the first love (bent bulldogs) :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:face:

Heading out for chores with some MB Navy Flake in my Erik Nording Red #5.. Love my Hot Black Coffee on cold days.. :cheers:

A thunderstorm has brought some rain to the SA highlands this afternoon. I love them. I'm smoking 3 year old Stonehaven in a little Dunnie billiard. I find it a bit too rich for frequent smoking but a treat every now & then.

Muddler":xyjuup77 said:
A thunderstorm has brought some rain to the SA highlands this afternoon. I love them. I'm smoking 3 year old Stonehaven in a little Dunnie billiard. I find it a bit too rich for frequent smoking but a treat every now & then.
I have Stonehaven on my to buy soon list Mudd.. What do yo mean when you say "Rich" I am new to many things here and just wanted to clarify.. Many places seem to be out of stock on this blend for now.. But next month may be a different story.. looks like a great blend according to the reviews.. Virginia's get do get better with age I read..
Well I enjoyed a bowl of Squadron Leader outside in my Royal British Sitter.. Snow is melting now a bit.. Snowstorm on the way I am told.. :cheers: :cheers:

velveteagle":0ayeusia said:
Muddler":0ayeusia said:
I have Stonehaven on my to buy soon list Mudd.. What do yo mean when you say "Rich" I am new to many things here and just wanted to clarify.. Many places seem to be out of stock on this blend for now.. But next month may be a different story.. looks like a great blend according to the reviews.. Virginia's get do get better with age I read..
Well I enjoyed a bowl of Squadron Leader outside in my Royal British Sitter.. Snow is melting now a bit.. Snowstorm on the way I am told.. :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck, imagine eating a rich desert full of stewed fruit flavours & brandy. Stonehaven is redolent with these flavours. Delicious, but not something one can eat (or smoke) too often. And it has tobacco flavour - it really is not an aromatic - should I have given the wrong impression. Unfortunately I'm down to 1, maybe 2 bowlsful left in the jar, else I could have sent you a sample.

Muddler said:
velveteagle said:
Muddler":2qs2zznz said:
Chuck, imagine eating a rich desert full of stewed fruit flavours & brandy. Stonehaven is redolent with these flavours. Delicious, but not something one can eat (or smoke) too often. And it has tobacco flavour - it really is not an aromatic - should I have given the wrong impression. Unfortunately I'm down to 1, maybe 2 bowlsful left in the jar, else I could have sent you a sample.
Hey Muddler that is perfect in your description. Sounds like a great treat smoke indeed. I will order some tins later no problem and thanks for the thought. I will smoke some when it comes in and if I like it store a couple of tins. Sounds like it would age well.. Hope your enjoying a good sunset with a warm pipe.. Take care and thanks again.. :cheers: :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.