What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J4 Mild Burley in a MM Patriot then McClelland's Wilderness in a Brebbia Ascot...

Bowl of Blackwoods Flake from a 2002 tin out of my Nording oversized freehand. Great smoke, but the door is closed cause I think the room note will be offensive to others, but I dont care this is my lair.

Just packed my FIRST bowl of Penzance ( I had to break away from my Chelsea Morning to do it ). I'll let you know how it goes...in my Grandi.

'bout to finish a bowl of Cumberland in an old '85 Tinsky. Then it's off to homework, furniture shopping with the LSW, and picking the MIL up at the airport. Which means I'll miss the Blackhawks-Red Wings game. Some day off :(

Buddy

Burrr.. Morning chores and windy outside at 9.F but enjoyed a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Fisher Meer Lined..

Had a bowl of Meridian a little earlier today - my first bowl. I'm very impressed. This is an outstanding blend. Right now it's FVF in a Pete while the barbeque fire burns down.

Muddler":x1rhgxi1 said:
Had a bowl of Meridian a little earlier today - my first bowl. I'm very impressed. This is an outstanding blend. Right now it's FVF in a Pete while the barbeque fire burns down.
Smoking a pipe and cooking a great meal.. Now your in heaven Mudd.. Have a great day..
Just got back from a bowl of Esoterica Margate in a Royal British Sitter outside.. Its warming up now at 16.F but still windy.. :cheers:

Two bowls today of Chelsea Morning, one in a Castello 31, and the other in a Castello bent Antiquari, good stuff. Peace-Mike :cheers:

Temps dropping off big time..5.F Had a bowl of Red Paramoor in my Wally Frank LTD Chubby Rhodesian and it was great.. Thank goodness for good pipes and tobaccos to get me through the winters...

Had a couple of bowls of FVF. And a Oliva Series V Chuchilll on the dog walk. It's 10 degrees F. here (that's -12 Celsius, Muddler) but a cigar burns beautifully in the cold.

Heading out with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a 1/8 bent no name prince.. 3.F

Smoking before the game.. McC 5100 Red Cake in a Wally Frank LTD Chubby Rhodesian ..Then PA in a Great Dane Spool Cob.. Sunshine and cold..

Chelsea Morning in a Nording Great Dane. brrrrrrrrrrrrr..cold here in MA.
Peace-Mike :cheers:

Poor Chicago.. Esucdo in a Wally Frank LTD Chubby Rhodesian then J4 Mild Burley in a MM Patriot Cob.. Both enjoyable to smoke.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.